QBUS Custom ROMs /DXID1-QB07 & DXID1-QB07M/

Guest qbus

Guest ronaldb3
I had tried a few version of Lufeig's ROM & then tried Qbus04M & like it. Now I am trying Qbus05 & find that it responses very well. However, I find the many of us dont really use M$Office on handphone, sorry if i am wrong. I think there is also a cab available to install separately somewhere.

Is it possible to have a version without M$Office. I don't really bother about the space as I never filled up yet. I only hope that it would make phone response even better. Thanks

I think you might find a lot of people use Office. Maybe not for creating documents, but very convient for carrying word and excel docs with you for reference (ie, my movie list when I go to blockbuster) even if you update the docs on your desktop. And don't forget, one of the biggest things where Windows Mobile is different (better?) than other OS's is the Office interface and support.

IMHO,

Ron...

I think you might find a lot of people use Office. Maybe not for creating documents, but very convient for carrying word and excel docs with you for reference (ie, my movie list when I go to blockbuster) even if you update the docs on your desktop. And don't forget, one of the biggest things where Windows Mobile is different (better?) than other OS's is the Office interface and support.

IMHO,

Ron...

Yes. I won't remove Office, cause I think it should be in ROM :).

PS Windows Live added as a CAB.

Guest quizesilver

i have one qns... how come the total storage space is different??

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=28120 >> 146.07mb

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=28121 >> 137.60mb

isnt the storage space the same/standard???

i am lost. thanks alot.

i think i know why already... the rom usage depends on how the chef does the cooking...

pardon me.

Edited by quizesilver

i have one qns... how come the total storage space is different??

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=28120 >> 146.07mb

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=28121 >> 137.60mb

isnt the storage space the same/standard???

i am lost. thanks alot.

i think i know why already... the rom usage depends on how the chef does the cooking...

pardon me.

The Total stoarge space reported by system dependes on how many files are in ROM. In the clean ROM there are no Manilla files in ROM so it reports more total memory available for storage.

Guest Dominic83

hi abus in the latest fwversion you have remove manila control. is it possible to take it back in future fwversions?

Edited by Dominic83

Guest zabique32

Why there is no HTC Audio Manager Tab in M2D? I found it very useful, a specially mp3/ringtone trimmer. Oh and same with HTC Album Tab :/

Edited by zabique32

Why there is no HTC Audio Manager Tab in M2D? I found it very useful, a specially mp3/ringtone trimmer. Oh and same with HTC Album Tab :/

Cause the name of ROM is Manila Lite - please read the first post.

Hi this is a great rom... congrats...

Is QB05M any diferent in content (programs etc) than QB04M???

Updated M2Customizer and optimized executables to be smaller.

hey qbus i was previously on version 2 and had no problems deleting my documents, it was replaced after soft reset but since updating to version 5 i am unable to do this as my documents is replaced immediatly before reset. do u know why this is?

Guest gianton

Hi qbus,

Wouldn't it be possible to make a .cab so we can have the "Wireless Manager" as a shortcut in Programs menu? It would be easier to turn on/off the Wifi this way!

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=28212

Capture001.bmp

Edited by gianton

Guest Dominic83

Manila Control by Matsogo, it was in your 04 rom i think. You can have other Today Plugins with this tool. It´s very usefull, if you also use home screen ++

Manila Control by Matsogo, it was in your 04 rom i think. You can have other Today Plugins with this tool. It´s very usefull, if you also use home screen ++

Nope, it was never in my ROM :) but I don't see a problem to install it.

Hi qbus,

Wouldn't it be possible to make a .cab so we can have the "Wireless Manager" as a shortcut in Programs menu? It would be easier to turn on/off the Wifi this way!

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=28212

Clean or manila version?

QBUS...firstly, let me say thanks for the great rom!!!

I have a question thought, would it be possible to make Albums in M2D open anotheer album, lets say S2v, "all people" open a different contact manager..like Icontact and Library open a different music play..like Kinoma? I have SSmapa but it doesn't seem to give all these options only calendar etc....can you help me with this?