QBUS Custom ROMs /DXID1-QB07 & DXID1-QB07M/

Guest qbus

QBUS...firstly, let me say thanks for the great rom!!!

I have a question thought, would it be possible to make Albums in M2D open anotheer album, lets say S2v, "all people" open a different contact manager..like Icontact and Library open a different music play..like Kinoma? I have SSmapa but it doesn't seem to give all these options only calendar etc....can you help me with this?

I'm not sure if the newest SSMaPa has posibility to change that... http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=407777

Sorry, I use the Manilla version with the Omnia Gold theme, so for your Manilla one.

Thanks!

Just create a shortcut in \Windows\Start Menu\Programs to \windows\wrlsmgr.exe :).

hey qbus i was previously on version 2 and had no problems deleting my documents, it was replaced after soft reset but since updating to version 5 i am unable to do this as my documents is replaced immediatly before reset. do u know why this is?

Obviously one of the processes is using this directory but I'm unable to tell you which one...

Guest gianton
Just create a shortcut in \Windows\Start Menu\Programs to \windows\wrlsmgr.exe :D .

Thanks a lot mate! :)

PS: Any idea how to change the icon of the shortcut?

Edited by gianton

Guest FerdiBorbon

Best roms i have used, and ive used a alot of M2d cooked roms, this has to be the fastest ive used, everything seems so clean and quick....only thing i miss is the HTC album intergrated with TouchFlo....can i get that as a seperate cab??

BTW QBUS Love your work, i have made my mind that ill be using your roms going forward, i await your updates thanks again,

Best roms i have used, and ive used a alot of M2d cooked roms, this has to be the fastest ive used, everything seems so clean and quick....only thing i miss is the HTC album intergrated with TouchFlo....can i get that as a seperate cab??

BTW QBUS Love your work, i have made my mind that ill be using your roms going forward, i await your updates thanks again,

The solution is to install clean version and then use Sztupy's All-In-One CAB. Please read erlier posts in this thread about that :).

Guest FerdiBorbon
The solution is to install clean version and then use Sztupy's All-In-One CAB. Please read erlier posts in this thread about that :) .

Either way im happy with my settings using your lite rom, i might just install a third party image viewer etc,.

Im so surprised how quick your rom is, what tweaks did you do to this rom? As i found other roms slightly sluggish and not every worked perfectly compared to your rom...

Also do you know if there is any tweaks for the Omia to improve video performance, im using coreplayer and it seems to drop alot of frames for a 800bitrate 24frame movie...

Thanks

Either way im happy with my settings using your lite rom, i might just install a third party image viewer etc,.

Im so surprised how quick your rom is, what tweaks did you do to this rom? As i found other roms slightly sluggish and not every worked perfectly compared to your rom...

Also do you know if there is any tweaks for the Omia to improve video performance, im using coreplayer and it seems to drop alot of frames for a 800bitrate 24frame movie...

Thanks

For coreplayer you might know that but anw. Go to tools->preferences->select video page-> choose Video output: Intel XScale

press ok and restart the app.

Guest FerdiBorbon
For coreplayer you might know that but anw. Go to tools->preferences->select video page-> choose Video output: Intel XScale

press ok and restart the app.

Thanks Sector, ive already set that up too, its great for removing screen tearing, but frames seems to drop when i encode using h264....mpeg4 is ok....but i rather the lower bitrate and quality of h264...

Thanks Sector, ive already set that up too, its great for removing screen tearing, but frames seems to drop when i encode using h264....mpeg4 is ok....but i rather the lower bitrate and quality of h264...

I don't know if you expect too much from Omnia?

Guest Supadan

just a quick question, is it possible to reassign the soft keys for the Lite non M2D rom??

I don't like how the left is phone and the right is contacts when i can just click the call button for phone. I would prefer one of them to be messaging or something of the likes. Any tips?

I know SPB Shell allowed reassignment of the soft keys but is there a way to do it for this rom??

just a quick question, is it possible to reassign the soft keys for the Lite non M2D rom??

I don't like how the left is phone and the right is contacts when i can just click the call button for phone. I would prefer one of them to be messaging or something of the likes. Any tips?

I know SPB Shell allowed reassignment of the soft keys but is there a way to do it for this rom??

I haven't tried but this app looks promising: http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-downlo...p-softkeys.html

i have had QB03 (clean) since its launch. bUT am not happy with its mobile phone reception.

I don't know if its the provider Vodafone UK, the device or IA2.

reception fluctuates drops between 3G and 2G reception recieving calls is better but when phoning out recption often dies completely. iT did happen with HL3 but I think its more pronounced recently.

Anyone else having problems.

Or any thoughts.

thanks

i have had QB03 (clean) since its launch. bUT am not happy with its mobile phone reception.

I don't know if its the provider Vodafone UK, the device or IA2.

reception fluctuates drops between 3G and 2G reception recieving calls is better but when phoning out recption often dies completely. iT did happen with HL3 but I think its more pronounced recently.

Anyone else having problems.

Or any thoughts.

thanks

I have Vodafone Spain and QB05. I travel to UK often and have the same problem in some zones, but in spain i have no problems at all. So i think it must be a Vodafone problem.

Guest RoSoMaK

Hi Qubus :)

If new wersion rom is built in in future version for protection before thief application possible smartphone :D ??

On base GPS Omnia , application to rom , this not fitted independently

żeby złodziej nie miał radochy z omni

Hi qbus, I'm using your qb04 clean rom, and i'm having problems with reassigning buttons.

There are 2 additional button assignments in the menu, both assigned to open <context menu>.

I keep getting the error.. "Each program must have a unique button assignment. Please select a different button assignment"

It doesn't allow me to apply me own changes unless I change those 2 additional buttons assigned.

The 2 additional buttons are the volume control menu i presume? So how do I get pass this w/o altering those 2 assignments?

EDIT: I recall being able to change it before with your ROM installed, but previously there wasn't 2 extra buttons to assign.

been using qb04 all along.

Edited by moofus

Guest marcoin

Need help here. I have installed QB04 clean rom and M2D. There is a bug on the softkey of 'All Programs'. It is able to launch the first time I press it but it fail to react after second press. Any fix for this?