QBUS Custom ROMs /DXID1-QB07 & DXID1-QB07M/

Guest qbus

Guest gianton
- Restored normal fonts size for all menus (you can of course change that if you don't like);

Could you please advise how to change the menu size to the default (bigger) one?

Guest mementomori
In fact I don't use calendar at all, but generally I use SPB Backup for two things:

- I backup entire Main Memory and Program Files of My Storage;

- When restorig the backup on the same ROM version (for example when I mess to much in system) I do full restore;

- When restoring the backup to different ROM version I restore only contacts, mails, SMSes (MMSes) - mainly the outlook stuff and some files iny My Documents (like Ringtones and SPB Wallet file);

I haven't noticed any problems with ActiveSync after restoring data...

Will not have so much time to spend with Omnia (like I did last 3 weekes - last weekend it took me about 30 hours :) ) becouse I must take care of my girlfriend otherwise I'll be in very big trouble :) .

But I'll of course not drop the Omnia researchment completly, I'll just calm down a little :D .

;) yes i understand.. well i suppose that in time the number of roms will decline since the rom will be "ready" at a certain point. So dont worry to much ;-)

How is this rom battery wise?

:) yes i understand.. well i suppose that in time the number of roms will decline since the rom will be "ready" at a certain point. So dont worry to much ;-)

How is this rom battery wise?

Well, I'm using it since last night, but since 3AM the battery is still 100% so I assume that everything is OK.

Hi may I ask whether the HTC Comms manager works on this version?

Can someone help to upload this to another mirror?

..having issues with rapidshare =(

Edited by akiden

Guest gianton
Hi may I ask whether the HTC Comms manager works on this version?

Can someone help to upload this to another mirror?

..having issues with rapidshare =(

Works very smooth. Will upload it on mediafire so stay tuned.

Thanks for the alternate link.

I noted an issue. If I change the registry values as pointed out to enable large fonts in menu, it seems to affect other apps' menu e.g. resco explorer. It gives a large empty menu when clicked. any idea?

Can I also ask where is the touchFL.exe file located in this rom?

Hi mate thanks for this but I cant see where this can be done.

I can see columns and rows but these are set to four and nine as standard yet I can only see 12 contacts I can add.

Any help would be great

I think it's not possible to change number of photo contacts in Manila (the same as number of appointments on main screen). The option you see is about number of programs on Programs Tab.

Qbus,is possible change manila themes in this rom?Good job,rom is fast and working ok:)regards

Yes it's possible but after change you need to disable Album, Location and Audio tabs otherwise you will receive errors.

Guest bigmaras

This is the best ROM for me. I haven't been looking for any other. Good Job qubus!

Odwaliłeś kawał dobrej roboty, wiedziałem że prędzej czy później skleisz coś swojego :)

Thanks for the alternate link.

I noted an issue. If I change the registry values as pointed out to enable large fonts in menu, it seems to affect other apps' menu e.g. resco explorer. It gives a large empty menu when clicked. any idea?

Can I also ask where is the touchFL.exe file located in this rom?

I didn't notice any problems when changing to big fonts in menus.

Maybe you mispelled some numbers in registry?

post-445229-1231788212_thumb.jpg

I didn't notice any problems when changing to big fonts in menus.

Maybe you mispelled some numbers in registry?

hmmm...probably I did =P

So I managed to use the SKtools to change the popup menu fonts to 1100 and it looks ok now.

I have another is how do I enable the large menu at the windows START in the taskbar?

hee many thanks for your replies =)

Just a noob question... if I want to put this manila skin how should I make it? *cause I really rather this skin then the one you put in your "Manilla ready" version >P

Screen002-18.jpg

hmmm...probably I did =P

So I managed to use the SKtools to change the popup menu fonts to 1100 and it looks ok now.

I have another is how do I enable the large menu at the windows START in the taskbar?

hee many thanks for your replies =)

Settings -> System -> Large Display -> Use Large Start Menu.

Also change the option in Settings -> System -> Screen -> Text Size -> Largest.

This tweaks restore the original size of fonts in Omnia.

Guest Riotman

is it still possible to activate the xtra gps via wifi ? with passoa's rom, i dont have problems with gprs connections after getting the information, so it would be a pity, if thisoption wasnt available anymore

is it still possible to activate the xtra gps via wifi ? with passoa's rom, i dont have problems with gprs connections after getting the information, so it would be a pity, if thisoption wasnt available anymore

It is just disabled in options. If you want to enable it enter Control Panel -> Extended GPS and check what you want :).