QBUS Custom ROMs /DXID1-QB07 & DXID1-QB07M/

Guest qbus

Need help here. I have installed QB04 clean rom and M2D. There is a bug on the softkey of 'All Programs'. It is able to launch the first time I press it but it fail to react after second press. Any fix for this?

If you have installed clean version and then Manila from CAB this is not fault of the ROM but the bug in M2D package?

hay qbus your new rom dose not want to let me download cab files from opera. it says cab file unsesesful install. do you know why

I've just downloaded galarm using Opera, click open and it installed without any problem.

Guest marcoin
If you have installed clean version and then Manila from CAB this is not fault of the ROM but the bug in M2D package?

I understand it should be a bug from M2D but do u know of any link to fix the All program launch problem?

Guest gianton
Can i use "SilverInbox" with this rom, if yes how can i find the cab, please.

Here is the cab

I don't know hot to make it work with M2D though (maybe qbus can give us a solution).

Guest scoiattolo

Same problem here using QB05 and Manila All-In-One 21 CAB from http://winmo.sztupy.hu/m2daio.html

Only workaround solution for launching All Programs the second time is to use Start Menu/Programs

Not very elegant .. :)

Edited by scoiattolo

Guest Emre SUMENGEN

Hi,

I'm currently using Qbus 05M and think it's really cool. I like the speed and perfect integration of M2D in it. It actually runs everything flawless, well kind of: I can't get the music and photos tabs running.

I know this is Manila Lite, and that it means it doesn't include them. But, isn't there a way to add these with cabs? Like the Samsung apps that are removed, right? I'd really love to keep running this ROM while having my music and photos on M2D. (really really don't want to flash another, this one is stable and running fine for me)

By the way, I don't have access to a PC right now, so sorry if I'm asking something that has been talked before. I'm currently typing this with my Omnia, and it's been hard enough. I tried to do some searching, but it was fruitless, at least on this screen :)(

So, I'd be gratefull if someone could provide working cabs...

Thanks in advance, and Qbus, nice work man, thanks!

Guest taeksoo

Qbus,

First of all, thanks for the great ROM!!

I'm using it without any issues.

But, only thing I miss having is the Samsung Menu or Launcher.

I've tried looking for a cab all day but couldn't find it.

I noticed you put some original apps as cab.

Is there a possibility that you can create a cab for this one too?

Thanks.

TS

Edit: sorry.. found it on your first page :) sorry.. it's the Samsung Main Menu.cab.. Thanks!

Edited by taeksoo

Hi,

I'm currently using Qbus 05M and think it's really cool. I like the speed and perfect integration of M2D in it. It actually runs everything flawless, well kind of: I can't get the music and photos tabs running.

I know this is Manila Lite, and that it means it doesn't include them. But, isn't there a way to add these with cabs? Like the Samsung apps that are removed, right? I'd really love to keep running this ROM while having my music and photos on M2D. (really really don't want to flash another, this one is stable and running fine for me)

By the way, I don't have access to a PC right now, so sorry if I'm asking something that has been talked before. I'm currently typing this with my Omnia, and it's been hard enough. I tried to do some searching, but it was fruitless, at least on this screen :) (

So, I'd be gratefull if someone could provide working cabs...

Thanks in advance, and Qbus, nice work man, thanks!

Why bother when you can install clean version and use Manila All-In-One Package from Sztupy?

I have to thank Qbus for his rom. Many share the same All Programs bug for M2D. Lets hope for a fix.

As this problem does not occure in integrated Manila Lite version (at least I don't have it) I can't do anything about it (this is not a ROM's problem).

Anybody can send me the links or cab for Samsung Volume Control (Fullscreen)..

Thanks

This is a functionality which exists in essential system files (system services). Theoritcally it would be possible but I would not dare to do that.

Guest confucius

Great Rom but i have 2 small problems :

- I changes the M2D theme but the "start menu" stay with the original theme (gold ) so it's dfiffiuclt to see something : white letters on yellow :) . How changes ALL the effect of the origianl rom M2D theme ?

- I liked the "favorite settings" of samsung but it has disapeared on this ROM .. is it possible to install it by cab ?

Thanks for the answers :D

Guest zabique32
Why bother when you can install clean version and use Manila All-In-One Package from Sztupy?

Don't you think that too many people prefer Full M2D, could you consider replacing Lite with Full M2D in next release?

maybe quick Poll ?

Guest confucius

- I changes the M2D theme but the "start menu" stay with the original theme (gold ) so it's dfiffiuclt to see something : white letters on yellow :) . How changes ALL the effect of the origianl rom M2D theme ?

- I liked the "favorite settings" of samsung but it has disapeared on this ROM .. is it possible to install it by cab ?

Edited by confucius

Guest CobraMods
Don't you think that too many people prefer Full M2D, could you consider replacing Lite with Full M2D in next release?

maybe quick Poll ?

i have tried pretty much all the roms on this forum so far and have settled on this one as a fav.

i love the rom but would really like to atleast have the music icon back , weather it would link to touch player or s2p would not really matter much to me. also it would be handy to have s2u2 cooked in since the button to lock screen doesnt seem to work since install.

also of note a quick app to the flashlight would be a welcome addition as using the lower volume button even when the box is ticked just brings up the volume control and disregards the flashlight all together.

one last plea...can you leave in 1 more ring tone.. the classic bell. i kinda miss it and hate the samsung tune lol

overall its a great rom and thanks for the work you have done so far.

looking forward to more enhancements down the line from you.

keep up the great work

1. You need to replace stwater.png(or jpg) stwater_240_400.png and stwater_400_240.png in Windows folder with your prefferable background.

2. The ROM contains Favourite Settings.