QBUS Custom ROMs /DXID1-QB07 & DXID1-QB07M/

Guest qbus

Guest Frankish

Well i'm officially sold. I installed the clean ROM then the M2D All-In-On Installer and it's great after changing some settings and applying my own theme!

Also did that change of the taskbar icons. Looks and works great.

post-449642-1231804382_thumb.png post-449642-1231804390_thumb.png post-449642-1231804396_thumb.png

Edited by Frankish

Well i'm officially sold. I installed the clean ROM then the M2D All-In-On Installer and it's great after changing some settings and applying my own theme!

post-449642-1231804382_thumb.png post-449642-1231804390_thumb.png post-449642-1231804396_thumb.png

how did u manage to get HTC taskmanager working on M2D???

Guest Frankish

I gave up trying and i installed the clean ROM from this thread! It comes with it working. Then i used the M2D all in one installer.

It's great and the only way we will ever have the HTCTM :)

I gave up trying and i installed the clean ROM from this thread! It comes with it working. Then i used the M2D all in one installer.

It's great and the only way we will ever have the HTCTM :D

sounds alright then, :) . i'll give it a try......thanks

Guest Frankish

It's a nice fast ROM with plenty of free space yet not too much removed. Plus our beloved HTC Task Manager working :)

Edited by Frankish

Guest Junoman
I haven't upgraded my modem driver since first installation (in October) and have no problems at all (and for last 2 days I was flashing my Omnia about 20 times :) ).

Hi Guys,

I prefer to flas this rom but I haven't upgraded my modem driver for a long. Can some one direct me to find the modem driver pleae?

Thanks in Advance

@ Qbus

im so happy with my phone now...... :) , have tried so many ROMs, official and custom......but none of them supports chinese characters like urs. i've been having same problems over and over again with Yahoo and MSN when people sending me emails in chinese, even after i installed sunfonfix.cab...... with ur lite ROM plus M2D all in one cab, i can see the chinese characters in email right after i installed sunfonfix.cab without softrest. hats off to the cheif................. :D

Hi, do you know where can I find the cab file for original Omnia "Media Album" ?

I tried to find in forumn but no sucess. Thanks !

check lufeig's ROM........... :)

Settings -> System -> Large Display -> Use Large Start Menu.

Also change the option in Settings -> System -> Screen -> Text Size -> Largest.

This tweaks restore the original size of fonts in Omnia.

Hahah, oh ya of cos!

Thanks for pointing out, silly me~

I must be too tired after staying up the whole nite to install your rom and configure my settings.

So far so good. Everything is working good so far!

Wireless setting can be opened via the Comms Manager module! This is a big PLUS+++

But noted that this version is not able to set Wallpaper in the main Settings Module.

Have a small request:

My personal preference is towards the blue theme of M2D as backgrounds than the black ones, for better readability. I have changed to Blue M2D theme but I noticed the Comms Manager app in your rom is still in the Black theme.

Are you able to advise whether I can manually change the background or theme of your Comms Manager to the Blue theme?

Thanks!~

Guest dionisys

Hey, could you please tell where i can found this cool symbols and this theme. Thats pretty cool.

Thanks a lot

@Qbus

i have a question about increase the speaker volum, im unable to do that by *#0002*28346# on ur ROM, any ideas?

By accident I've removed some tests from the ROM :) . I'll put them back and release new version but for now put EXE from this ZIP to \Windows directory.

EDIT: Please check the first post.

Edited by qbus

Guest Frankish
Hey, could you please tell where i can found this cool symbols and this theme. Thats pretty cool.

Thanks a lot

All things found on here. Qbus clean ROM, Manila 2D All In One Installer from here. The wallpaper from the wallpaper 09 thread on here. The Task Bar icons there is a recent thread on here with the files! :)

Guest mementomori

he qbus, ive installed yoor rom.. and it works pretty good if i may say so..

somehow my touchplayer isnt working (not the problem with the bt headset) it just wont start even after re installing both on the and storage. Maybe someone could post another cab.?

im using kimona freeplay, but does anyone know how to make sure that the touchplayer remains the standard media player. From the moment i install it takes over. Is there a way to fix it (i know this has nothing to do with your rom but maybe you know something)

so besides the touchplayer i didnt find any problems sofar and it seems quite stable. I think the hl2 rom was a bit faster but had more bugs.. maybe im wrong. What tweaks are people using to speed up?

im using: Advanced config tools and touchresponse..

he qbus, ive installed yoor rom.. and it works pretty good if i may say so..

somehow my touchplayer isnt working (not the problem with the bt headset) it just wont start even after re installing both on the and storage. Maybe someone could post another cab.?

im using kimona freeplay, but does anyone know how to make sure that the touchplayer remains the standard media player. From the moment i install it takes over. Is there a way to fix it (i know this has nothing to do with your rom but maybe you know something)

so besides the touchplayer i didnt find any problems sofar and it seems quite stable. I think the hl2 rom was a bit faster but had more bugs.. maybe im wrong. What tweaks are people using to speed up?

im using: Advanced config tools and touchresponse..

Hi, I'll try to repack TouchPlayer from DXIA1 ROM into CAB.

EDIT:

Check the first post - working Touch Player (I've just checked) /don't know what about bluetooth headset cause I don't have one :)/

Edited by qbus

Guest Shadowy
When I go to operator settings, my operator isn't listed. I'm on vodafone uk. Anyone any idea why it's not there?

The internet is working ok, haven't had a chance to try wifi yet. I can sync ok but when my device is connected to my pc the battery icon is still displayed rather than the charging icon. Is this one of the problems that changing operator settings would solve? Any advice much appreciated.

Guest subzro14

hi qbus,

i tried your lite rom but i can't transfer files via bluetooth. the file transfer service is missing. i also tried cooking my own rom using sztupy's tasks and got the same problem. i tried the rom of khuanchai just to check and the bluetooth is ok.

kindly check if this is just an isolated case.

thanks!

hi qbus,

i tried your lite rom but i can't transfer files via bluetooth. the file transfer service is missing. i also tried cooking my own rom using sztupy's tasks and got the same problem. i tried the rom of khuanchai just to check and the bluetooth is ok.

kindly check if this is just an isolated case.

thanks!

activesync and file transferring are fine on my lite ROM, did u try to switch to another operators instead urs from connection setting?