QBUS Custom ROMs /DXID1-QB07 & DXID1-QB07M/

Guest qbus

Just to add to the discussion/suggestions.. I'd LOVE to have a 6.5 rom WITHOUT Titanium, def be intrested..

Waiting patiently.. ;)

Currently I'm still having problems with my phone (either for is still broken or my battery is dying - it last for half a day no matter on which ROM I am). If I resolve them all I'll start cooking :D.

Guest tingchung_chin
I don't think that removing standard Samsung inputs is good idea.

You'll end with standard input methods (not very finger friendly) and most of people are using Samsung ones.

If you don't like them just install other input method (like FingerKeyb?) and set it to default one.

thanks for your clarification, i'm using the way you describe it. I really love QB06/07 version, really stable and ringtone+vibrate works as it is. Bravo!!!

Hopefully can try your latest WM6.5 soon :D

Hey, I know you're busy QBUS, but do you have any idea when your 6.5 ROM WITHOUT Titanium will be available?

Cheers

If I find some time - I'll start work at the end of current week (Friday probably).

Guest shokka9
I plan to release 6.5 WITHOUT Titanium - in fact everything like in my previous ROMs (Manila2D, software etc etc) but with new honeycomb start menu, new layout of system menus but WITHOUT Titanium. This will be for ones who like my ROMs and would like to use 6.5 :D .

YES YES!!!!

This will be cool....i kinda twisting to Titanium...it's getting there. But i built NON-Titanium versions also and they work so much better...keep the honeycomb it works perfect nowadays bro...as u know :D

You will be able to make a very nice build and make a lot of people happy.

Good news here....just hope ur Omnia gets better and you find enough time to make it happen bro ;)

Take care.

Guest zippyioa

Hi everyone,

I just installed QB7 and found my first issue - SPB Finance (v.2.8.0) has worked on all my previous ROMS, but it wont launch on this one!

I have tried installing on phone, my storage and micro SD card, but always get the same thing - I can click the icon and enter my password, but then the launch screen disappears and nothing else happens.

Anyone else got the same issue? Or even better, a fix for it?

Cheers

Zippyioa

I'm using QB07 ROM...

if someone call, missed called notification always show in taskbar even if I answer that call. anyone have the same problem?

Guest Mir_X

i am using DXID1 qb07 and i have a two bug...

first

when i want to get into delete mode in touch player , it goes back to player screen.because of this i can't delete songs from playlist (all songs list or personal play lists) some songs are duplicated in the list and i want to delete one of the duplicated songs that doesnt exists anymore...

second one is about photoslide button on main menu

when i push this button it doesnt response.

any idea about them ?

I'm using QB07 ROM...

if someone call, missed called notification always show in taskbar even if I answer that call. anyone have the same problem?

problem gone after i reinstall SPB Phone Suite...

Guest Mir_X
i am using DXID1 qb07 and i have a two bug...

first

when i want to get into delete mode in touch player , it goes back to player screen.because of this i can't delete songs from playlist (all songs list or personal play lists) some songs are duplicated in the list and i want to delete one of the duplicated songs that doesnt exists anymore...

second one is about photoslide button on main menu

when i push this button it doesnt response.

any idea about them ?

anybody ? only me ? :D

Guest iforwms

Anyone having Gmail IMAP problems with the latest DXID1 ROM? It syncs fine upon first set up, but after that I keep getting 'Error Synchronizing' when I try and sync! :D

Any suggestions?

Guest Vicom2
Guys you will have to wait few more weeks - I'm taking my Omnia back to service (it's draining battery without a reason).

I flashed your ROM and it was fine for two days and today my Omnia also it just drained the battery like nothing.. no wireless stuff was on (GPS, Bluetooth, Wifi) it drained from 100% in the morning to 10% (actually it went off) within 7hrs .. i never even made a call was on standby all day. Do u think it has anything to do with the ROM?

I flashed your ROM and it was fine for two days and today my Omnia also it just drained the battery like nothing.. no wireless stuff was on (GPS, Bluetooth, Wifi) it drained from 100% in the morning to 10% (actually it went off) within 7hrs .. i never even made a call was on standby all day. Do u think it has anything to do with the ROM?

Before crash my phone was OK (3 days before dying). My problem is also on stock rom so the answer is - no. Also lot's of people are using it and have no problems with it.

Guest jclsm

I use this rom since the very first time and no problems so far.

Edited by jclsm

Hey qbus did you resolved the problems with your phone? Did you started to cook the most awaited rom ever? :D

No, I had to take it again to service.

What's more I'm tired of this neverending fight with Omnia and I'm thinking of changing it to HTC Daimond II...

Guest yeoching

oh no...i just recently upgraded my omnia to QB06 ROM, and love it so much... it will be sad that no more ROM from you on Omnia..

No, I had to take it again to service.

What's more I'm tired of this neverending fight with Omnia and I'm thinking of changing it to HTC Daimond II...