QBUS Custom ROMs /DXID1-QB07 & DXID1-QB07M/

Guest qbus

Guest stylus1828
No, I had to take it again to service.

What's more I'm tired of this neverending fight with Omnia and I'm thinking of changing it to HTC Daimond II...

This is not good news... :D

Guest gianton
No, I had to take it again to service.

What's more I'm tired of this neverending fight with Omnia and I'm thinking of changing it to HTC Daimond II...

No good news my friend. Omnia community will be missing your great ROMs.

Hope your Omnia will be fixed and you won't be buying the Diamond 2. :D

No good news my friend. Omnia community will be missing your great ROMs.

Hope your Omnia will be fixed and you won't be buying the Diamond 2. :D

I will decide in next few days ;) (depends on what service says)...

Today I almost bought HTC :D - this phone is really amazing.

Guest gianton
I will decide in next few days ;) (depends on what service says)...

Today I almost bought HTC :D - this phone is really amazing.

I guess TouchFlo3D makes you say that, right? :D

To be honest I am with you mate!!! :D

I will swap my Omnia around about Xmas time when my contract is ended and then get a WM6.5 HTC phone. Hopefully my Omnia won't die by then with all this flashing! :D

Guest yeoching

i got this small issue and hope someone can help me, after installing the QB06 and Manila2D 19b all-in-one by SztupY, somehow my contacts program (default build-in windows contacts) open up the samsung phonebook.  anyone know how to get back the original contacts? thanks.

Guest kaanHAN

hi qbus,

i finally flashed QB07, but i have problems... phone is getting hot when i use some.. i use Spam alert 1.4.5 and spb mobile shell 3.0. any other process.. but it is always hot.. i got frightened... it is getting hot when screen is on but after i take it to standby mode, it get cooled...

Do you have any idea??

Guest qbus
hi qbus,

i finally flashed QB07, but i have problems... phone is getting hot when i use some.. i use Spam alert 1.4.5 and spb mobile shell 3.0. any other process.. but it is always hot.. i got frightened... it is getting hot when screen is on but after i take it to standby mode, it get cooled...

Do you have any idea??

Unfortunatelly not.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Important note:

On Wednesday I bought HTC Diamond II. Becouse of that I stop developing new ROMs and I would like to share my kitchen with someone (with at least basic knowledge on how to cook ROMs) who would like to take over ROM development (and make new ROM based on 6.5 without Titanium and with all improvments from QB07M).

I won't dissapear from this forum - I like Omnia community very much and met many friends here ;).

You are guys the best!

Edited by qbus

Guest Polemos
Unfortunatelly not.

Important note:

On Wednesday I bought HTC Diamond II. Becouse of that I stop developing new ROMs and I would like to share my kitchen with someone (with at least basic knowledge on how to cook ROMs) who would like to take over ROM development (and make new ROM based on 6.5 without Titanium and with all improvments from QB07M).

I won't dissapear from this forum - I like Omnia community very much and met many friends here ;).

You are guys the best!

That's great man, take care.

Guest stylus1828

Qbus thank you for all your hard work. Good luck with your new phone. ;) Hope you will enjoy it as much as you've enjoyed omnia i900. All the best, take care and RESPECT.

Guest yoluca
Unfortunatelly not.

Important note:

You are guys the best!

hehe , I don`t blame you man ... I would have done the same ... in fact I cannot wait for my contract to finish so i can get one of the htc phones :D

until then . OMNIA all the way :) ( Btw im using your QB06 its good)

take care.

Guest gianton
Unfortunatelly not.

Important note:

You are guys the best!

Thanks for all your work here mate and congrats on your new phone. How do you like it so far compared to to the Omnia?

Guest qbus
Thanks for all your work here mate and congrats on your new phone. How do you like it so far compared to to the Omnia?

I'll create a separate thread on Omnia general forum in a few days ;).

Guest LuckyTan

Thanks for all your effort, qbus. Hope you are enjoying your new phone now. I would probably wait for OmniaII tho'...

Take care. :o

I've just updated first post of this thread.

Now everyone can cook QBUS ROMs!!! ;) :D :)

Guest Marek Krasinski

qbus do you know why i900 on your rom sometime all sound not working. After restart the phone everything works again.

Guest qbus
qbus do you know why i900 on your rom sometime all sound not working. After restart the phone everything works again.

No idea - I haven't notice this issue on my Omnia but I'd rather suspect some 3rd party application then ROM. Try hard reset.

Guest qbus
Qbus, your honest opinion, hows is that phone over the Omnia? Does its play better for you?

Honestly? Yes.

It has:

- better screen (it is very responsive, and resolution is amazing),

- better software (TouchFlo 3D 2.1)

- it is REALLY charging over USB (and uses standard mini usb),

- has more RAM&ROM

- it has place for stylus (and sensor which detects if stylus is pulled out)

Of course there are also some thing which are better in Omnia:

- touch pad (I wasn't aware that I got used to it so much)

- end call button is waking up phone

- Omnia's battery lasts for longer

- Omnia's camera is better (and has flash)

But my overall feeling is that HTC is experienced Windows Mobile devices manufacturer while Samsung is learning how to do that ;).

Guest FerdiBorbon

Thats great im happy for you you have done wonders in the Omnia community...its thanks to your rom that ive settled for a reliable daily rom error free ;) with great performance,

One question about the Diamond 2 and videoplayback quality, its my main thing if its does a good job.

can you try running these encoded settings as the Omnia plays this silky smooth with your rom.

H264

2500bitrate

@30fps

ACC 160kbps 48000

Thanks