QBUS Custom ROMs /DXID1-QB07 & DXID1-QB07M/

Guest qbus

ye i have my config file from rotate service i had installed in last rom where do i put it now?

You have to install RotationService first as it is not included in ROM.

Then assuming that you have installed it to common folder put config.xml to \Program Files\Rotation Service\

Guest sys_error

Hi QBUS, good job on the QB02a, i am using it with M2D 19b all-in-one.

Just 1 question, i noticed Khuanchai's IA1/HL3 Full Version has a battery power in %, how can i get that?

Hi QBUS, good job on the QB02a, i am using it with M2D 19b all-in-one.

Just 1 question, i noticed Khuanchai's IA1/HL3 Full Version has a battery power in %, how can i get that?

This is external app.

You need to install this two files (I believe that order is important):

1. SdkCerts - http://www.mediafire.com/?y4zn5li2ljm

2. WhiteBattery - http://www.mediafire.com/?2tzjumjfo5z

Instal them and make soft-reset. Should do the trick.

BTW - There is even better battery meter. SPB Pocket Plus has a meter which is always on topo of the screen.

You have one icon less on the taskbar :) . Just take a look at screenshot.

post-445229-1231976006_thumb.jpg

Edited by qbus

Guest sys_error
This is external app.

You need to install this two files (I believe that order is important):

1. SdkCerts - http://www.mediafire.com/file/zi2jztj5way/SdkCerts.cab

2. WhiteBattery - http://www.mediafire.com/file/byyz12an2x1/WhiteBattery.cab

Instal them and make soft-reset. Should do the trick.

BTW - There is even better battery meter. SPB Pocket Plus has a meter which is always on topo of the screen.

You have one icon less on the taskbar :) . Just take a look at screenshot.

Thanks for the download links. :D

I was late for work this morning, i installed SPB Time & set the alarm but it didnt went off as planned. :) I'm not sure if you can help, but is there a way to use SPB Time with Manila 2D Home tab?

That battery meter from SPB Pocket Plus is cool, will try later.

Thanks again!

Guest sys_error
my 3g connection keeps starting automatically how to stop this thnx(QBO2a)

You can try to set to 2G by Settings > Phone > More > Band Selection > Get settings... > GSM 900/1800 > ok

Guest sys_error
it happens whenever activesync starts it stays on even if i disconnect until i close activesync

That is weird. I didnt encounter such issue. Just a check, did you follow the instruction carefully. especially the following...?

"REMEMBER! Since this is based on DXIA1 ROM after the installation you have to go to Connection/Operator Settings option in Control panel select other operator then yours, accept it then enter the option again and change operator to yours. If you don't do that you will have problems with ActiveSync/Internet/Wifi. It is also adviced to choose automatic option in Browser Connection Settings."

Edited by sys_error

Aply the registry fix from attachment and restart Omnia (do soft-reset).

I've installed the CommsMgr Reg fix uploaded by qbus (Thanks! qbus).

Currently, I'm able to rec BT files but not able to send BT.

Have soft reset a couple of times already.

Just wanna check if anyone else who've downloaded and install this Reg fix is experiencing the same issues as me? BTW I on the latest 2aM com version.

I've installed the CommsMgr Reg fix uploaded by qbus (Thanks! qbus).

Currently, I'm able to rec BT files but not able to send BT.

Have soft reset a couple of times already.

Just wanna check if anyone else who've downloaded and install this Reg fix is experiencing the same issues as me? BTW I on the latest 2aM com version.

How did you try to send files via BT? I tried to send files using "Beam to" option in File Explorer and using Bluetooth FTP folder. Both options worked for me without any problem.

Edited by qbus

@Qbus

i have a question about ur CSC file in the version 1 lite ROM. what are ch0,ch1,ch2,ch3 files? thanks

Honestly - I don't know :D. I believe that they are releated to Chineese language support. Will try to remove them on next version and see what will happen :).

Honestly - I don't know :D . I believe that they are releated to Chineese language support. Will try to remove them on next version and see what will happen :) .

is there any way that i can properly transfer to another CSC file? do i need to transfer other files in ur CSC as well in order to get chinese working? thanks a lot

is there any way that i can properly transfer to another CSC file? do i need to transfer other files in ur CSC as well in order to get chinese working? thanks a lot

Just get original CSC file from DZIA1 :).

Just get original CSC file from DZIA1 :) .

i have that already......the problem is......... :) im not ROM chief like u :D , am still learning things everyday and this is my very first PPC, so im just gonna do a little edit. if i copy thoses ch files to windows directory, will it work? or something to do with the config registry? thanks

i have that already......the problem is......... :D im not ROM chief like u :) , am still learning things everyday and this is my very first PPC, so im just gonna do a little edit. if i copy thoses ch files to windows directory, will it work? or something to do with the config registry? thanks

Ah so you want to restore chineese language?

That is not so easy - there were some registry entries and lots of other files removed by me...

But you can use i900Executor application and do the following:

1. Extract my rom to get PDA.BIN

2. Get original Customer_CSC

3. Use i900Executor to combine original CSC with my PDA.BIN

This application is really easy to use - you can found it on sztupy's threads.

How did you try to send files via BT? I tried to send files using "Beam to" option in File Explorer and using Bluetooth FTP folder. Both options worked for me without any problem.

I use the Send option in Resco Explorer. I'm able to BT files to a nokia symbian hp but couldn't seem to send the same jpg across to another WM hp and another laptop. hmmm....maybe there are issues on the receiving devices.

I'll try to test on more devices =)

Ah so you want to restore chineese language?

That is not so easy - there were some registry entries and lots of other files removed by me...

But you can use i900Executor application and do the following:

1. Extract my rom to get PDA.BIN

2. Get original Customer_CSC

3. Use i900Executor to combine original CSC with my PDA.BIN

This application is really easy to use - you can found it on sztupy's threads.

that is a great tool, thats how i extract ur ROM. i've been using ur ROM(lite) for 2 days and am able to see emails in chinses, which i already posted here. i'll give it a try to see whats going on, but the original CSC is way too big and its got widget and other stuff that i dont want......... thanks

qbus

Mind sharing your M2D theme?

Did I see a 'seconds' hand in yellow for the clock?

This is unmodified theme from QB02aM version which I took from Khuanchai ROM.

This is 'alarm' not 'seconds' hand :).