Opera 9.5 Build 15233 [LATEST] with FLASH

Guest Apo11on

Guest Apo11on

Here is the link for VGA/QVGA versions:

http://rapidshare.com/files/179682884/Oper...A_and_FLASH.rar

1. It won't install on Storage Card - Device installation only

2. When running flash - Opera takes 90% or more of the CPU - flash animations are veeeeeeeeeeeeeery slow

3. Youtube site is the only one I found that's actually causing Opera to crash, when flash plugin is turned on in preferences

Tested on Verizon's Omnia i910. Hopefully, this could be tweaked to work a lot faster, by reducing CPU load and fixing youtube crash. Posted same info on xda-developers forums

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Apo11on
Any way to confirm this version is newer than the one on i910 other than build 2703 vs 15233?

it *is* newer... I have the same Omnia you do and this Opera is much newer than the one which came with Verizon's Omnia. However, if you're looking for flash support solution - this version still isn't very good. For the time being I suggest for the flash sites get the new Skyfire beta, which was just released. It supports Omnia now and can do flash.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shawny670
it *is* newer... I have the same Omnia you do and this Opera is much newer than the one which came with Verizon's Omnia. However, if you're looking for flash support solution - this version still isn't very good. For the time being I suggest for the flash sites get the new Skyfire beta, which was just released. It supports Omnia now and can do flash.

Yes this browser can do flash so if that is all you want then it will work... But in my opinion it is slow and ugly and it's buttons are obviously meant to be used with the stylus which i never use on my i910 i just dont like it.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest plerdisk
I prefer SkyFire browser. It's faster, and it's free!!!

im agree with yu mate

its free and fast

playing from youtube not need flash

• 1 month later...
Guest ScreamingFalcon
im agree with yu mate

its free and fast

playing from youtube not need flash

Actually, Flash is kinda in a way built into SkyFire. Also, you do need Flash to play from YouTube.