Updated DXHK3 Core

Guest R@v3n

I don't know if anyone is interested but I took the original DXHK3 from Samsung site and updated its CE version (XIP and SYS) to 21014. I didn't remove anything from it except the startup entry for Shozu which I don't think anyone needs. If anyone is interested, I'll post this later since I'm still uploading it using my slow connection and I really don't know if anyone is interested in a complete ROM with the only change being an updated WinCE like me. Free memory is about 50MB after flash. I've been using it for the past 5 days and it's pretty stable so far. No restarts and all applications I use are quite fine with it. It's also the fastest ROM I've ever tried so far, maybe due to the updated core. :)

For anyone still interested I've reuploaded it but you'll need to PM me for the link. Only 10 people can download once more.

CRC is C9C1804D while MD5 is 49884CA728A9D1C19905E3F2A5B5B7EF...

Edited by R@v3n

Uhm, I found that the download limit has been reached already so I would like to appeal to those who've downloaded to comment about the ROM since I only installed it on my Freyja (my Omnia's name :) ) so I need feedback from a wider audience. Hopefully, it works as well on your Omnias as it does on mine!

sztupy pls include it to your next ROMbot tasks :) !

The XIP part is easy, but for the SYS I need the donor. And I only think a new sys will be stable if the donor uses english language files. The donors I saw only have chinese anglish files, so one have to hack the english files from an older version. The newest english donor I found is 20757 that's why I think it's the most stable.