2 different i900tool.exe versions - 2 different guys !

Guest lastnikita

Guest lastnikita

one by mrtoto, build 1.0, and one by weysun, build 0.28

so.. which is the latest and which is the best ?

can we find a changelog somewhere ? opinion anyone ?

also, I can't find where to check the latest buildos by bepe :-/

Guest chuti98
one by mrtoto, build 1.0, and one by weysun, build 0.28

so.. which is the latest and which is the best ?

can we find a changelog somewhere ? opinion anyone ?

also, I can't find where to check the latest buildos by bepe :-/

n

i900tools.exe by mrtoto can extract rom to EBOOT, CSC, PDA and PHONE part in one time by drag the rom over the tool or use command.. I have use this tool in my kitchen mix with osnbtool. The one from weyson can be extract each part per time

Edited by chuti98

Guest lastnikita

so I guess both are equal.. ok new better question, did someone already had a problem using one of them, which you solved by switching the tools ?

Guest chuti98
so I guess both are equal.. ok new better question, did someone already had a problem using one of them, which you solved by switching the tools ?

only oneproblem I face is pack with i900tool with very big CSC, so I have to use i900 exculator instead to pack for some but the structure not the same so have to change a lot of it but i900 exculator cannot pack just part of it like a only Eboot and pda part. some good some bad.. btw I think i will PM mrtoto about this matter :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lastnikita

thanks for your answer, I missed it before !

did you got any news from mrtoto ?

only oneproblem I face is pack with i900tool with very big CSC, so I have to use i900 exculator instead to pack for some but the structure not the same so have to change a lot of it

sorry but I didn't understand, i900tool gave you an error while packing a ROM with a big CSC ?

so you used i900 EXEcutor (this one right ?) but it didn't work neither, then you modified it (modified what ?) and it worked ?

i900 exculator cannot pack just part of it like a only Eboot and pda part

Also, I can pack only eboot & pda parts with i900EXEcutor, so I'm unsure what you meant here neither, please explain me again !

Guest chuti98
thanks for your answer, I missed it before !

did you got any news from mrtoto ?

sorry but I didn't understand, i900tool gave you an error while packing a ROM with a big CSC ?

so you used i900 EXEcutor (this one right ?) but it didn't work neither, then you modified it (modified what ?) and it worked ?

Also, I can pack only eboot & pda parts with i900EXEcutor, so I'm unsure what you meant here neither, please explain me again !

I means i900tools.exe is different from i900tool.exe. the first one you can drag updater file over i to extract to 5 parts is eboot, csc, pda, phone and i900updater.exe. the problem that I talk about is the csc is big like a 25 mb but now haven't try it again coz the widget move to phone part