HTC Touch HD dropping calls

Guest Mikeyb50

Guest Mikeyb50

I have found that the HD drops incoming calls and the caller gets cut off after a few seconds. You can hear them saying hello, hello and then they are gone. Something is seriuosly wrong if this happens. I've found a few people on them web complain about the same thing.

Guest Rishi_Tank
I have found that the HD drops incoming calls and the caller gets cut off after a few seconds. You can hear them saying hello, hello and then they are gone. Something is seriuosly wrong if this happens. I've found a few people on them web complain about the same thing.

hmm that's weird. this is the first ive heard of this problem! ive had my touch hd since 12th december and havnt had any problems even with the hotfixes! maybe its one of the settings or tweaks that u mite have made?

Guest dr_nick

i did have an intermittent problem with calls dropping, until i realised gyrator2 was confgured to hang up if the phone was inverted (or if you talk on the phone ion a reclined position!)

have had a couple os probs with it not ringing too, but think this is also related to a setting whereby you can disable ring/vibrate whn the phone is sitting face down (ie on the bedside table, or in your pocket whilst sitting watching the telly).

hope this helps

dr_nick