Help please

Guest allias_Sa

Guest allias_Sa

Hello

i have samsung omnia i900 part DXHJ1

And interested me when do I upgrade that will change the language interface, and upgrade to do.

which ROM to install to my phone

my phone was on the German when I bought it,but now is in English when i changed ROM

now i want to make a new upgrade (new ROM)

my version of phone:

PDA i900DXHJ1

PHONE i900NSPR0

help

thx a lot

sory of my bad english

Guest MrJoneswii
Hello

i have samsung omnia i900 part DXHJ1

And interested me when do I upgrade that will change the language interface, and upgrade to do.

which ROM to install to my phone

my phone was on the German when I bought it,but now is in English when i changed ROM

now i want to make a new upgrade (new ROM)

my version of phone:

PDA i900DXHJ1

PHONE i900NSPR0

help

thx a lot

sory of my bad english

If I understand you correctly, you already changed your rom to DXHJ1 and you don't mind that it's in English.

If that's the case, go to http://www.samsungmobile.com/support/omnia/index.jsp

Here you'll find the official samsung roms.

In the first page select Malaysia or Philipines as your country since you have a DX rom.

Make sure you use an XP machine just to be sure and check the forum if you get an "incorrect version" message.

After you've flashed your omnia, do it again so that you're "PHONE" rom changes as well to the latest version. (only if it doesn't already tell you "Job Done")

hope this helps.

Guest allias_Sa
If I understand you correctly, you already changed your rom to DXHJ1 and you don't mind that it's in English.

If that's the case, go to http://www.samsungmobile.com/support/omnia/index.jsp

Here you'll find the official samsung roms.

In the first page select Malaysia or Philipines as your country since you have a DX rom.

Make sure you use an XP machine just to be sure and check the forum if you get an "incorrect version" message.

After you've flashed your omnia, do it again so that you're "PHONE" rom changes as well to the latest version. (only if it doesn't already tell you "Job Done")

hope this helps.

OKi will do thet

just didi i lose my language or thet will stay to english

thx