SHOW US YOUR DISPLAY!!

Guest SwagR

Guest barbarony62

Hello,

this week I decided to think out of the box..... (and into the circle....)

and the result is:

all thanks to plain old spb3.5, imarche skins, and vostradamus...

take care

BarBarony62

Edited by barbarony62

Guest corpisa

@dimera,

check the theme I put together (using stuff from a theme by ock, and leo theme made by justy88 from htcspain.com) THIS IS MANILA V1.

slds,

My brother bought an Iphone and left his omnia to me so I try a good rom for him just in case he comes back to his omnia so currently I´m testing OCK's 23545 Manila Classic with his phone.

Leo_JOTA.zip

post-209926-1268760212_thumb.png

Edited by corpisa

Guest jmsmartins
@dimera,

check the theme I put together (using stuff from a theme by ock, and leo theme made by justy88 from htcspain.com) THIS IS MANILA V1.

slds,

My brother bought an Iphone and left his omnia to me so I try a good rom for him just in case he comes back to his omnia so currently I´m testing OCK's 23545 Manila Classic with his phone.

hi corpisa!

awesome work bro, v1 is overcoming v2 hehe :)

i have one question for u: do u use non-threaded sms? doesn't it mess up with the inbox list? in newer version it happens to me, but just in non-threaded mode.. the sms become "larger"

Guest corpisa
hi corpisa!

awesome work bro, v1 is overcoming v2 hehe ;)

i have one question for u: do u use non-threaded sms? doesn't it mess up with the inbox list? in newer version it happens to me, but just in non-threaded mode.. the sms become "larger"

not many people making themes for v1 so we have to try ourselves to take a little bit of everything left by the designers to make our own stuff.. ;) (this one again is very black but check out the email preview, Chef Ock made a beautiful work)

¿SMS? hum... I never do anything to it, I guess I use threaded but I rarely send text messages I only get operator remainders telling me my bill is overdue :P and I don´t feel like replying to them... jeje, seriously if I send 5 messages in a week that would be a lot for me so I never feel lag or anything as I rarely use it, but if I hit reply from manila it opens quiet fast and I never go to my inbox on SMS. not much help i guess :)

slds,

post-209926-1268765449_thumb.png

Edited by corpisa

Guest rendeiro2005
Rendeiro, could you share your theme?

It's Wonderful and is something like Portuguese!

Plzzzzzzz

:)

Install spb mobile shell from http://www.spb.com/products/mobileshell/

Then go http://www.mobilecustom.fr/forum/index.php/topic,3122.0.html

You must be registered to download files

enjoy

;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1º Instala o spb mobile shell

2º Instala para a versão WQVGA

3º Instala o HTC Editor

4º Instala o HTC_Pure_Style_English

5º HTC_Pure_Style_3.5.3

:P

Guest kalekume

@Dimera:

which weather today plugin do you use?

My wm6.1 Omnia

Many thanks to Khuanchai, Sector, Shokka, Zubnik, joža and to all other cookers and contributors to this helpful and unique forum.

Guest JaGuR
looks great Dimera!!

can you share that M2D V1 theme with me and tell me your location settings on M2DTP please.... :) looks really, really cool !!

I´m using shokka9's v17 and it comes with manila v1 also.

slds,

Hi mate,

how did you get the weather onto the md2 v1 home screen.

Can I make and edit to HTChomeSettings.xml to get the same ?

Guest corpisa
Hi mate,

how did you get the weather onto the md2 v1 home screen.

Can I make and edit to HTChomeSettings.xml to get the same ?

is little program call M2TP and what it does is to let you put any program that has a today plug in for windows and put it on any tab in manila V1 or V2. You only have to play with the location so it does not interfere with the theme you have.

there are some instructions here: Pimp my Manila

if you have trouble setting it up let us know and we can help you. Remember you need a weather program like SPB wther or SBSH PW (not free) if you want weather but there are some free ones like easy today launcher to create shortcuts on home tab.

it´s a trial an error thing as I guess not all the programs will work.

Slds,

M2D_TodayPage_0.3.1.cab

post-209926-1268782348_thumb.png

Edited by corpisa

Guest JaGuR
is little program call M2TP and what it does is to let you put any program that has a today plug in for windows and put it on any tab in manila V1 or V2. You only have to play with the location so it does not interfere with the theme you have.

there are some instructions here: Pimp my Manila

if you have trouble setting it up let us know and we can help you. Remember you need a weather program like SPB wther or SBSH PW (not free) if you want weather but there are some free ones like easy today launcher to create shortcuts on home tab.

it´s a trial an error thing as I guess not all the programs will work.

Slds,

Thanks mate,

But I have tried that program on my m2d, and couldn't get it to work, the apply button and the window box was greyed out.

Maybe I was doing something wrong ?

I am using Manila2D 19b all-in-one by SztupY

Should it be working on this version ?

Guest corpisa
Thanks mate,

But I have tried that program on my m2d, and couldn't get it to work, the apply button and the window box was greyed out.

Maybe I was doing something wrong ?

I am using Manila2D 19b all-in-one by SztupY

Should it be working on this version ?

it should work on any version, ill post some screen shots tomorrow to see if it helps you.

first versions where in Rusian and you had to delete one window and create a new one but its pretty easy now.

slds,

Guest .Ejekt
Mskip pro plus ultimate V2 from here : Mskip

Sense widgets from here : sense

snapshot3z.jpg

I'm using a similar set up for my contacts and was wondering if you or anyone using this theme has found a way to center the contact images in the actual frames. I'm rather picky about aesthetics and this is just bugging me.

Guest moxycalt
I'm using a similar set up for my contacts and was wondering if you or anyone using this theme has found a way to center the contact images in the actual frames. I'm rather picky about aesthetics and this is just bugging me.

so am I !! I find little things like this ( one pixel...) anoying.....and yes I'm in therapy for that :) The answer is no, they just are not proportionate......

Guest .Ejekt
so am I !! I find little things like this ( one pixel...) anoying.....and yes I'm in therapy for that :) The answer is no, they just are not proportionate......

Guess you don't know of a similar widget to remedy the issue?

Guest jms2367

Decided to give SPB Mobile Shell a try. Very simple UI with only one home screen used. I use the wm6.5 start menu to launch my programs.

spb353pro.jpgspbproshortcuts.jpgspbpro.jpgspblauncher.jpg

Edited by jms2367

Guest MaoRba
OCK's WM6.5 Titanium Classic Rom + showaco Titanium Weather + COffice + CFacebook + CComm + CVolume :)

screen001w.pngscreen002i.pngscreen003p.png

screen004k.pngscreen005w.png

I like your wallpaper can you share ?

thanks.