Application Unlocker/Internet Sharing Only

Guest herschen

Guest herschen

My problem is that I need the MoDaCo i617 Tweak Pack to application unlock my BlackJack II with WM6.1 and to use the Internet Sharing. However, GPS on Google Maps works fine without the hack and ceases to function with it. Is there a slimmed down version of this hack just for applcation unlocking and Internet Sharing? FYI: I'm using Windows Vista.

And now for something completely different. Has anyone been able to get the "Post to Delicious" Pocket IE plugin to work with WM6.1? Thanks.

Edited by herschen

Guest nick491
My problem is that I need the MoDaCo i617 Tweak Pack to application unlock my BlackJack II with WM6.1 and to use the Internet Sharing. However, GPS on Google Maps works fine without the hack and ceases to function with it. Is there a slimmed down version of this hack just for applcation unlocking and Internet Sharing?

And now for something completely different. Has anyone been able to get the "Post to Delicious" Pocket IE plugin to work with WM6.1? Thanks.

same here bro, i've read so many forums to try and get ICS to work with my BJ2 and Vista Laptop, and i'm still at square one. The intermediate GPS Driver works fine for me, so i don't wanna replace it...

Any help would be appreciated!

Guest herschen
My problem is that I need the MoDaCo i617 Tweak Pack to application unlock my BlackJack II with WM6.1 and to use the Internet Sharing. However, GPS on Google Maps works fine without the hack and ceases to function with it. Is there a slimmed down version of this hack just for applcation unlocking and Internet Sharing? FYI: I'm using Windows Vista.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i617-i617-mo...editing-needed/

Note: the UAMgr method to unlock the Network Settings did not work for me. I used the older registry method found here.