To Paul , a POLITICAL problem Has occured

Guest M Seif

Please refer to the folling link , thread # 10-14

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-r...09/#entry962208

A gentlemen has objected on Mr. khuanchai cocking roms ( some of the best I should say) , while in the mean time he is in another similar forum. Mr. khuanchai , got upset and decided to leave our forum. I would say it is to our loss due to his really nice and effecient rom.

However , it is up to you.

Edited by M Seif

Guest Barthlon

hahaha this is just ridiculous. it is khuanchai's choice and i'm sorry to see him go, but how in the hell can someone be "claimed" by a website/community? (and why does khuanchai listen to this desperate call?).

lol, this is the internet, not a corporation. everybody is free to ga and stand as he likes.

btw, i don't think paul is going to do anything. what (and why) can he do (would he do something)?

hahaha this is just ridiculous. it is khuanchai's choice and i'm sorry to see him go, but how in the hell can someone be "claimed" by a website/community? (and why does khuanchai listen to this desperate call?).

lol, this is the internet, not a corporation. everybody is free to ga and stand as he likes.

btw, i don't think paul is going to do anything. what (and why) can he do (would he do something)?

may be you are right. The point is that I felt he could be on of the moderators or so.

In addition , thses roms are really good and fast , but thanks for your comments any way.

Guest awarner (MVP)

The topics for and against have been removed at the request of persons involved.

There is no political issues as such just a few over eager posts.

Please remember to keep this site a friendly open place for people to visit as flaming and arguments etc are counter productive and not tolerated.

Any visitor and members including ROM creaters can come and go as they please and any contribution to the site in any form is always welcome.

So to bring all this to a close....

Topic locked.