Touch Pro vs Att Fuze Difference

Guest krzysiujarzyna

Guest krzysiujarzyna

Hi guys. Could somebody explain me a detailed difference between HTC Touch Pro and ATT Fuze . The only think i can see is a fron camera. What else ? Thanks

Edited by krzysiujarzyna

Guest krzysiujarzyna
ATT FUZE is GSM !! :)

Yes it's true. Both are GSM. On the beginnig i thought there is a lot of difference between those two phones, but the only difference is a fron camera,  and Att logo on front of device. The hardware is 100% the same. So why there is over $100 price difference ?

Guest Kewlj1313
Yes it's true. Both are GSM. On the beginnig i thought there is a lot of difference between those two phones, but the only difference is a fron camera, and Att logo on front of device. The hardware is 100% the same. So why there is over $100 price difference ?

Must be a pretty damned good front cam :) hahaha

Kewlj1313

• 5 months later...
Guest konker
Yes it's true. Both are GSM. On the beginnig i thought there is a lot of difference between those two phones, but the only difference is a fron camera,  and Att logo on front of device. The hardware is 100% the same. So why there is over $100 price difference ?

AT&T Fuze has the PTT (Push to Talk) function & thus an additional button on the left side of the screen assembly...which in the latest ROM can be customizable. This feature is only supported on AT&T & some other Telco that support that feature on their network.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest paperwastage

the keyboard layout is also different

believe sprint's one has number keys laid out (top row)like a normal keyboard, while att's has symbols in the top row