- Locked Out - Please Help - (?)

Guest ~ flipd ~

Guest ~ flipd ~

- Hi -

-i Awoke this Morning & Went to Use my Phone... - but the Screen was FroZen - Being Black in the Centre but With the Menu Bars Sill PreSent at Both the Top & Bottom -

- The Phone ReMained UnResponsive so i - 'Soft ReSetted' - it - Which Brought me to the - 'PassWord InPut ScReen' - but i Can't Get BeYond this Screen Even When i InPut the Correct PassWord -

- There is a CountDown at the Top of the ScReen - & i Can InPut DiGits Which is DemonStrated by the CorreSponding - '*** etc.' - in the WinDow - but Still it Will Not ProGress BeYond this ScReen When i Tap - 'UnLock' -

- i Can Tap - 'Menu>CanCel' - With No ProBlems... - Which ReStarts the CountDown -

- Any Clues on What Can be Done - (?)

- i Haven't Tried a - 'Hard ReSet' - Yet... - & Don't Really Want to as i Don't Want to Lose the Data on my Phone - i'm Only Really ConCerned ABout my - 'MessAges' - that are Stored on the Phone... - i Don't Want to Lose them - is there Any AlterNative OpTions Opposed to a - 'Hard ReSet' - (?)

- or if it is Possible to TransFer these MessAges from my Phone to my PC from the Phones Current State then i Would be ok to - 'Hard ReSet' - my Phone - Following the TransFer of MessAges -

- Any Ideas - (?)

- thanks -

D.

Guest ~ flipd ~

- Just to SuppleMent... - i Can Still ReCeive InComing Calls on my Phone... - & i am Still ReCeiving NotiFiCation alerts from my ReCeived e-mails... - i Haven't ReCeived an - 'SMS' - Yet - so Cannot ConFirm this Function -

- thanks -

D.

Guest ~ flipd ~
I have nothing constructive to add to this, but why on earth are you randomly capitilizing random letters in the middle of words?

- It's Just my PreFerence... - though it's Not EnTirely - 'RanDom' -

D.

Edited by ~ flipd ~

Guest GodsGift

D.

That in itself is very "random"!

have you installed any software password/locking software ...

doesnt sound like a standard WM app

GG

Guest ~ flipd ~

- i Haven't InStalled Any Further AppliCations... - Just Opted to Use the - 'PassWord ProTect' - FunCtion AvailAble on the OriGinal Phone - like a - 'PIN Lock' -

- i'm Stumped - (?)

D.

Guest Shadowy

D.

I have nothing to add either other than to say I find your posts incredibly difficult to read. I'm sure you'd have much more chance of some answers if you typed legibly.

Guest Population96
I have nothing to add either other than to say I find your posts incredibly difficult to read. I'm sure you'd have much more chance of some answers if you typed legibly.

Actually sadly I found it easier to read then normal and didn't realize the random caps lol. I must be weird. Or really tired....

Anyway, have you tried hooking the phone up to your computer via USB? ActiveSync most likely won't work, but you can try using BitPim, I was able to use that on my voyager when it would'nt turn on once to take some files off, and I know that that'll save messages off and whatnot. But as for its Omnia support, CDMA or not, I'm not too sure. But its always worth a shot, here's the download page: BitPim

Guest ~ flipd ~
Actually sadly I found it easier to read then normal and didn't realize the random caps lol. I must be weird. Or really tired....

Anyway, have you tried hooking the phone up to your computer via USB? ActiveSync most likely won't work, but you can try using BitPim, I was able to use that on my voyager when it would'nt turn on once to take some files off, and I know that that'll save messages off and whatnot. But as for its Omnia support, CDMA or not, I'm not too sure. But its always worth a shot, here's the download page: BitPim

- Hey - Thanks for that... - i'll Give it a Try - i Have Also ConTacted - 'SamSung' - Directly... - but i am Yet to ReCeive a RePly -

- i Don't Know What - 'CDMA' - is - Could You DeScribe Please - (?)

- i Guess the Manner in WhiCh i Write is a ReAction to TrawLing through Text that is Lacking Any PunCtuation WhatSoEver... - that Appears as Just One Long SenTence - Reading Such Text i Find mySelf Losing Place All too Easily - so i Guess i Just Lay Down - 'Markers' - in my Own Writing - as a Form of PunCtuation/ProNunCiation/& the AfforeMentioned ViSual - 'Markers' -

- i Find it Helps me - i'm Sorry that it Seems to cause Some People TrouBle -

- on a Side-Note... - Is there a Method by WhiCh i Can ReCeive - 'e-mail NotiFiCations' - When SomeOne ReSponds in a Thread - (?)

D.

Guest Population96
- Hey - Thanks for that... - i'll Give it a Try - i Have Also ConTacted - 'SamSung' - Directly... - but i am Yet to ReCeive a RePly -

- i Don't Know What - 'CDMA' - is - Could You DeScribe Please - (?)

- i Guess the Manner in WhiCh i Write is a ReAction to TrawLing through Text that is Lacking Any PunCtuation WhatSoEver... - that Appears as Just One Long SenTence - Reading Such Text i Find mySelf Losing Place All too Easily - so i Guess i Just Lay Down - 'Markers' - in my Own Writing - as a Form of PunCtuation/ProNunCiation/& the AfforeMentioned ViSual - 'Markers' -

- i Find it Helps me - i'm Sorry that it Seems to cause Some People TrouBle -

- on a Side-Note... - Is there a Method by WhiCh i Can ReCeive - 'e-mail NotiFiCations' - When SomeOne ReSponds in a Thread - (?)

D.

CDMA stands for Code Division Multiple Access. Its a standard for cell phones that is SIM-less, as in it doesn't use a SIM to connect to a network. Basically if you have the i910 with Verizon you use CDMA, whereas AT&T and others use GPRS/GSM such as the i900s.