how do you lock omnia i900 with Manila2d?

Guest perme

just installed succesfully manila2D on my Omnia.

looks great, but can't lock the phone and can't get weather from my

home town..Cape Town south Africa is not on the list but spring, soweto and port elizabeth is!!??

- several small towns in SA are listed but not the mother city??

any one any idea???

:) thx

Guest MrJoneswii
just installed succesfully manila2D on my Omnia.

looks great, but can't lock the phone and can't get weather from my

home town..Cape Town south Africa is not on the list but spring, soweto and port elizabeth is!!??

- several small towns in SA are listed but not the mother city??

any one any idea???

:) thx

That's strange. I just looked for cape town and it's in the list. I searched for "Cape" and scrolled down till I found it.

To lock the phone, you can get this app called S2U2 or what I do is I press once on the off button.

My Rom is i900DXIA2Vie09 with M2D COW 2009 Theme ( I Like the gif.picture only) but I was changed the theme to Max Ferris Wheel

I have installed S2U2 1.42 Version and also added a special setting with softkey

Left handside is S2US ,Manila2D on the right.Show as below pictures

post-454755-1233623370_thumb.jpg

Edited by previa

That's strange. I just looked for cape town and it's in the list. I searched for "Cape" and scrolled down till I found it.

To lock the phone, you can get this app called S2U2 or what I do is I press once on the off button.

my version (latest) has only Cape Coral and Cape Verde no cape town..? strange??!!

Guest scoiattolo
my version (latest) has only Cape Coral and Cape Verde no cape town..? strange??!!

Cape Town is there, just after Cape Coral and Cape Cost :)

It's one of the cities officially supported by M2D and it's always been there.

If you can't find it, maybe the Rom you are using has a modified HH_0409_WeatherCities.XLM.. but it's strange: if somebody modifies it usually adds cities, not remove them.

Try using a original HH_0409_WeatherCities.XLM file (you can get it from a proper M2D installation) or maybe use a different Rom. Also make sure that you have looked well for the city (maybe you didn't see it as it's hidden by the keyboard :lol).

To lock your device usually you press the END button. Again it may be that in the ROM you are using this behavior was modified. To restore this functionality go to Start, Settings, Buttons, select the tab "End key" and assign it to "Lock device"

:D

Edited by scoiattolo

Cape Town is there, just after Cape Coral and Cape Cost ;)

It's one of the cities officially supported by M2D and it's always been there.

If you can't find it, maybe the Rom you are using has a modified HH_0409_WeatherCities.XLM.. but it's strange: if somebody modifies it usually adds cities, not remove them.

Try using a original HH_0409_WeatherCities.XLM file (you can get it from a proper M2D installation) or maybe use a different Rom. Also make sure that you have looked well for the city (maybe you didn't see it as it's hidden by the keyboard :lol).

To lock your device usually you press the END button. Again it may be that in the ROM you are using this behavior was modified. To restore this functionality go to Start, Settings, Buttons, select the tab "End key" and assign it to "Lock device"

:P

thanx - know now how to lock ...tried it yesterday but didn't work - today it does ! ??.

my omnia is version i900JCHH1/JCHH1 with Manila2D 19b (all in one by SztupY)

- some clever person must have removed the entire Cape...wusch..

there is springs, umlazi,vereenigung soweto,boksberg, alexandria etc.......

the closest to the Cape is kimberley or port elizabeth!

any idea how to add the Cape or at least cape town?

or where can i get the original HH_0409_WeatherCities.XLM file to download?

found one - (with 272k)............HH_0409_WeatherCities_xml_ADDED_CITIES!!!!

from http://www.4shared.com/network/search.jsp?...mp;searchmode=2

copied my /windows/HH_0409_WeatherCities_xml file to the desctop, opened it with notepad and added .._ADDED_CITIES…., dropped the file back into windows folder - restarted and now i have the full (272k) list of cities….

its so easy if you finally worked out how to do it…

:) :D :) exxellent - thanx again.....

Edited by perme