New omnia icons and taskbar

Guest bruno.alencar

Guest simonk12
First install sdkcerts and after bruno_taskbar.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=f6a5a8a...04e75f6e8ebb871

sshot000hi0.pngsshot001ie7.png

sshot002il6.pngsshot003ys9.png

sshot004dy6.pngsshot006tg6.png

sshot007lm2.pngsshot005kq8.png

nice! been looking for this kinda battery meter without all the colors on the top bar and different icons

just one thing to make it perfect- possible to create a new taskbar file with the new missed called icon that displays the number of missed calls instead just the "!" ?

thank

Guest bruno.alencar
nice! been looking for this kinda battery meter without all the colors on the top bar and different icons

just one thing to make it perfect- possible to create a new taskbar file with the new missed called icon that displays the number of missed calls instead just the "!" ?

thank

i dont know how to do this.

Edited by bruno.alencar

• 2 weeks later...

It looks great thanks, However i have noticed the icons missing when i select the connectivity icon on the task bar eg bluetooth or wifi icon? instead of having a bluetooth symbol it has a box with a red x in the middle.

any ideas?

Thanks

Guest bruno.alencar
Hy there !! Can you make a cab whit the battery percentage only on black and white and no other thing please ???

My program to make .cab files was trial and expired

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest maldonj1

thank

if you use spb 3.0 with spb skins 4.0 you can select the "Modern style" for notification icons and that will show you number of emails, missed calls and text messages waiting. unfortunately it wont be in the taskbar but still shows you a count hth

Edited by maldonj1