NEW ROM FROM PDAVIET-WM6.5 (Beta-2) V17M

Guest sardor

OM WM6.5 (Test-2) CHO i900

=== CE OS 5.2.21140 Build 21140.5.0.0 ===

ROM WM6.5 - Phiên bản Test-2 với tích hợp Manila2D giao diện đen (BLACK) dành cho i900:

- Phát triển trên cơ bản V16M từ bản DXIA2, mang tên mới V17M

- Port XIP và SYS từ bản beta WM6.5 sưu tầm từ forum: xbeta.cn

- Giao diện Battery của tác giả Tane71 (XDA)

- Skin iPhone sưu tầm từ site sau:

Code: http://mylostblog.altervista.org/skins/med...n-006-iphone-20

Screen002-23.jpgScreen003-23.jpgScreen004-20.jpg

Screen005-8.jpgScreen006-6.jpgScreen007-5.jpg

LINK TO DOWNLOAD SCREEN WITH MEMORY AFTER INSTALL:

http://rapidshare.com/files/194346403/Screen01.bmp

- Tab Internet được thay bởi phiên bản IE mới của WM6.5

- Các chức năng Sync, WiFi, Bluetooth,... hoạt động bình thường.

- Camera hoạt động bình thường.

Device Lock vẫn chưa hoạt động, nếu nhấn lâu núm END (đỏ) có thể gây treo máy.....

LINK TẢI ROM WM6.5 (Test-2):

* RapidShare:

Code: http://rapidshare.com/files/194192871/i900DXIA2_PV17M.rar Code: Pass.: PhamQuang

Edited by sardor

Guest lastnikita

calling this 6.5 is just marketting (Build 21140 is enough), and I don't like stuff that need big flashy marketting to sell :)

Edited by lastnikita

Guest fmorcego

allready trying the rom and it´s very fine but not certain programs and litle heavy for the programs she have.

for this momment i gonna install again the MOBILE TURK V2 FIX, SHES GREAT, lots of tools, very fast and a lot of ram.

any way tks for the rom.

Guest ediarnold

I found this Rom a little slow so decided to change to mobilturk v2 but I think I left the bluetooth on while flashing, now it says there is no bluetooth hardware on the device. anyone had a similar problem ? I hope a new flash would solve that problem I don't want to think that I just killed a basic function in my phone . anyway about this firmware I found one good thing I was able to pair and send files from my comp trough bluetooth something that I didn't find in other roms. the bad.. a very small detail that some cooks seem to forget or I don't know what is the deal with that, but I found myself unable to drag my finger and select multiple files like to cut or copy and paste consider that next time.

Guest Ahmet Ali

The keylock does not work. The system is very slow. The device frequently falls away. If one liked to have a look at pictures, the device gives up. Not excellent ROM ! Unfortunately. And I had looked forward to it very much. The next time I hope it will be better. maybe only is also test version

Guest Ahmet Ali
I found this Rom a little slow so decided to change to mobilturk v2 but I think I left the bluetooth on while flashing, now it says there is no bluetooth hardware on the device. anyone had a similar problem ? I hope a new flash would solve that problem I don't want to think that I just killed a basic function in my phone . anyway about this firmware I found one good thing I was able to pair and send files from my comp trough bluetooth something that I didn't find in other roms. the bad.. a very small detail that some cooks seem to forget or I don't know what is the deal with that, but I found myself unable to drag my finger and select multiple files like to cut or copy and paste consider that next time.

HTML clipboard Hi

I also have the same problem with the Bluetooth. However, do not have a solution for it and it irritates ... :)