Newbie - ROM Help

Guest thornofcarrion

Guest thornofcarrion

Hi Guys!

I am new to Omnia, just got it a day before. I previusly have used HTC Diamond and Imate Jmain.

I have no info about the Omnia. I wanted to know whats the best ROM for me. I currently have i900XXHH7/BOHH5. Now I don't know hwat it means. I did look through other topics but it was really confusing and now I am as blank as I was.

I once bricked my Jamin so I am hesitant to do anything without help. So can anyone please guide me.

Thanks.

Guest Stevenh

Well your ROM seems to be quite old so probably best to get it updated to a new official ROM. You can download the update from samsungmobile website.

If you're new and worried about breaking your phone, then I would wait a while before considering one of the custom firmwares... in my case I waited 1 day :D

Now using QBus firmware and building my own :)

Steven

Guest thornofcarrion
Well your ROM seems to be quite old so probably best to get it updated to a new official ROM. You can download the update from samsungmobile website.

If you're new and worried about breaking your phone, then I would wait a while before considering one of the custom firmwares... in my case I waited 1 day :D

Now using QBus firmware and building my own :)

Steven

Thanks. But can you please guide me a little. What should I use? I went samsungmobile site. Its asked for version I typed mine but it says wrong. Is there any other way?

Guest thornofcarrion

It is t-mobile but I can not say where I bought it from a shop (sim free). One more thing I tried DXHK3 and DZHK3, they both say incorrect software version.