*** SHOKKA9 M2D WM6.1 ROMs ***

Guest shokka9

Guest ketamdaco
same here, thats why i use MediaFire!!

Enjoy

SHOKKA9, master of ROM, i think you are the most creative one and very kindly to share of your skill and knowledge, keep always holding on with this.

Your creation always make our desire on fire to Omnia B) , Samsung owe to u.

Anyway, I already got part 2,3 and 4. but part1 i miss it :(

something wrong with the file in mediafire? any help? thanks

Guest thebiker

Yes!!!

"20954:

Well, what can i say, thanks to stevenh, the mouse issue is fixed (and tested), and the multi selection is fixed too (and tested)."

It is working!!!

THX!

Guest shokka9

@ ketamdaco

I cant check mediafire from work (B))

it should be working tho. Just keep trying...or leave it for a bit and then try again, mediafire can be like this sometimes, i know, trust me!!

Thanks for your very good words. I like to help and share info (so do most of us), that way we can all progress together.

If i get home and mediafire not working, i will re-up part 1 for you.

@ thebiker....

i know it working, i tested it :( My skills are gettign better, i know how now!!

Guest thebiker
no need for cab....

it works off the bat! I tested it.

Hmmm I can't select multiple in the mail and sms menu without cab, but it works in File menu. B)

Guest shokka9

ah, now i get you....

post the cab here.....i will extract it and add the reg entry for next time...i didnt test in mail environment.

How dumb do i look!! B)

Guest shazi201

Shokka;

Have you tried incorporating this itouch cab. i found it on XDA Developers. Also i have notices that when i try to scroll it is perfct but when i click on any icon at the bottom scross bay i kind of drags. is not as smoot. Maybe something i am doing wrong.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=469865

M2DC i tried to change the theme but dosent seem to work. I downloaded the new themes to a folder and through M2D Customizer went looking for it and nothing happens.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Guest shokka9

to use M2DC, you need to copy the theme (in .zip format) to your Omnia.

Use M2DC, Theme tab. Now tap ADD theme, locate the .zip. Now you have to tap APPLY theme.

Hey presto. It all works, or it wouldnt be in the ROM.

I will look at the itouch cab, but i doubt i will use. I cannot make ROM that pleases everyone, but i try to find the right balance.

Thanks.

Guest Masta92
ah, now i get you....

post the cab here.....i will extract it and add the reg entry for next time...i didnt test in mail environment.

How dumb do i look!! :(

I Knew IT... A SO GOOD ROM CAN ONLY BE MADE BY A DUMB LIKE YOU

GOD BLESS THE DUMB YOU ARE SHOKKA :( :( :( :D :D

THE THRUTH IS OUT THERE MY FRIEND B)

PS : a question : I looking for a shortcut or a prg who rotate the screen (I use Rotation service and iGO8 is better in landscape and you have to change the screen before lauching the prg)

THX BRO

Guest shokka9

the truth is defo out there.....LOL B)

i will look into that for you.....can Rotation Service not rotate it before it launches the app?? (ask qbus?)

I think about it for you......

Thanks bro! Au revoir mon aimee!

Guest Masta92
the truth is defo out there.....LOL B)

i will look into that for you.....can Rotation Service not rotate it before it launches the app?? (ask qbus?)

I think about it for you......

Thanks bro! Au revoir mon aimee!

I cant autorotate a prg wit rotation service

It would be nice to make a batch who rotate the screen and lauch the prg after

Guest kaapstad82
Hi Shokka9 ,

This may be stupid but few things to ask.

Used rom (i900DXIA5 IA2 SHK16 20270)The youtube works great from internet tab ,great job by the way ,but when i select launch opera browser it just hangs ,is this correct.IE will not let me play any video clips.

Used rom (i900DXIA5 IB1 SHK15BM -with BT FIX)The youtube will not work in internet tab but launch opera browser works .

Is this correct the 2 can't workside by side ,thanks kaapstad B)

not sure with that. (second person to say that). Use the 20954 ROM (i am using). Opera & YouTube work.

I am positive they both worked in 20270. I might remove the 20270 later.

Can anyone else using 20270 confirm the Opera issue please.

You are the MAN changed to 20954 & solid as a rock ,nearly burst into song then ,this looks great thanks Shokka

Guest Smurf001

Hello Shokka,

I downloaded your ROM and must say this is a good one....

only I have one small problem... under connection in MY ISP when I make an connection... I klik finish and then I can't see any connection.... when I go to GPRS Authentications... I see there is the connection I made....

and when I open IE IT doesn't make an automatic connection with GPRS.... can you solve my problem?

Danny

Guest Smurf001

Yes I do... By "operator setting" I see my provider...

this is what you mean?

Found problem... I had to change my operator to another one and then back to my own... B)

so it's working now....

Danny

PS: can you change/rip a Dutch ROM?

Edited by Smurf001

Guest shokka9

FYI

Built a WM6.5 ROM last night; 21193 SYS & XIP.

Same ROM as here, M2D etc etc (see first post for what would be included) I am gonna tweak the build a little tonight, but expect a release (hopefully) tonight.

Thanks to sector as always, he is the main man!! Thanks bro :(

So keep your eyes peeled. ROM works real nice too, very quick, quicker than 20954.

B)

Guest Maxwell Newton
FYI

Built a WM6.5 ROM last night; 21193 SYS & XIP.

Same ROM as here, M2D etc etc (see first post for what would be included) I am gonna tweak the build a little tonight, but expect a release (hopefully) tonight.

Thanks to sector as always, he is the main man!! Thanks bro :(

So keep your eyes peeled. ROM works real nice too, very quick, quicker than 20954.

B)

Hey, great work matey :(

Too scared to fflash my rom atm, but got m2d running from installing cabs, but would love the updates, so am stuck!

I was wondering why you took office out of the ROM? I use this a fair bit and wouldnt want a rom without it, is there anyway for me to add it back in?

Guest shokka9

have you hard reset after update; are you running my ROM?

Mine works as it should.

What apps have you installed, something has conflicted probably causing this.

Guest azemeis
have you hard reset after update; are you running my ROM?

Mine works as it should.

What apps have you installed, something has conflicted probably causing this.

Im using your rom

I don't hard reset after update, but ive notested that i don't have any ring, so i create one. Hard reset is realy necessary?