minimod Camera applet & driver

Guest Pako777

Guest Pako777

CameraX - Mod of the camera applet (PUIC2).

v. B

--- All that was in early versions and is switched on in leaking ---

** the capability of installation of a condition of a sound of the shutter "Vibro" is added at acquisition of a frame (Settings-settings-shutter sound-vibro (instead of Shutter_3))

** the time of representation of a placard is moderated "There is no file." (For want of a photo\video of files in a folder-collector) with 2sec. to 500ms

** microscopicly it is interchanged GUI under i8000 (I have started but have launched :(. Icons in Scenes and more accurate text in the running picture size) are interchanged

Copy applet+mui with change in a folder windows

v.A

Now at photo\video saving it will be placed in files with name YYMMDD_HHMMSS (spreading remains invariable), where YY - year (last 2 digits), MM - month, DD - day, HH - hour, MM - minute, SS - seconds of a kickoff of survey. For example:

090318_150106.mp4

090318_150535.jpg

090318_154029.3gp.

zylonite_camera.dll - Mod of the camera driver (IA2).

(archive as the module with enclosed dll)

v. A

- At shooting in a mode Quality-High JPEG-compression is established on a minimum level

- Parameters Contrast and Sharpness are increased by 1 point (for example, now value 0 will correspond to old value +1)

>>> this version is checked up on the Profile by default. Only that the given library should be stitched in structure of a firmware - replacement with a file will not work lack!!

>>> Also do not think, that the camera after that will start to snapshot as Canon EOS-1D Mark III . Given mod cosmetic character has more likely and in my opinion hardly improves a picture at shooting with parameters by default.

zylonite_camera_va.zip

CameraX_vB_PUIC2.zip

Edited by Pako777

Would like to introduce minimod of the camera driver zylonite_camera.dll (the version of firmware IA2, archive as the module with enclosed dll)

ver. A

- At shooting in a mode Quality-High JPEG-compression is established on a minimum level

- Parameters Contrast and Sharpness are increased by 1 point (for example, now value 0 will correspond to old value +1)

>>> this version is checked up on the Profile by default. Only that the given library should be stitched in structure of a firmware - replacement with a file will not work lack!!

>>> Also do not think, that the camera after that will start to snapshot as Canon EOS-1D Mark III B) . Given mod cosmetic character has more likely and in my opinion hardly improves a picture at shooting with parameters by default.

nice :( will test 

is there a need to make cammera firmware upgrade witch *#2470#* code ?

Guest alviner
Would like to introduce minimod of the camera driver zylonite_camera.dll (the version of firmware IA2, archive as the module with enclosed dll)

ver. A

>>> Also do not think, that the camera after that will start to snapshot as Canon EOS-1D Mark III :( . Given mod cosmetic character has more likely and in my opinion hardly improves a picture at shooting with parameters by default.

Hi Pako777,

Sorry for the noob question... How to use the file provided...?

Thanks in advance.

ver. A

>>> Also do not think, that the camera after that will start to snapshot as Canon EOS-1D Mark III :( . Given mod cosmetic character has more likely and in my opinion hardly improves a picture at shooting with parameters by default.

nice!

how can we test if? is there somebody that can make a rom whit this driver??

bye bye

Guest Pako777
Sorry for the noob question... How to use the file provided...?

If simply to replace dll that camera.exe applet will not work. It is necessary the given module (the folder in archive) to place in an firmware at assembly by kitchen.

Guest bobobird
I do not know, but most likely it is possible. Only in my opinion this function in half of cases "spoils" a picture.

Agreed. In most cases pictures taken with WDR on are somewhat "washed out".

shokka - waiting... will hold off your "offical release" and try this one instead.

Edited by bobobird

Guest Pako777
Will this increase the video record framerate to 30fps?

I already tried to change the given option - there very difficult procedure.. I yet have not understood as it works, but fps is interconnected to the resolution of a picture, therefore simple change fps conducts to distortion.

Guest shokka9

well, built into a ROM, works fine. To be i couldnt tell any diffrence, but i am in my house with low light.

Main point to realise here, is that the mod worked, the camera is as it should be which is a very good thing.

I am sure someone will put to the test. This is now available for download in my ROM thread.

Enjoy.

Thanks Pako777

Edited by shokka9

Guest buyukbang

Good functionality, thanks! I always do this regularly after running camera app since it can't be saved. I think this improves image quality.

If anybody can find a way I wish to try this without cooking or reinstalling a new ROM.

Edited by buyukbang

Guest jamesjames_
I already tried to change the given option - there very difficult procedure.. I yet have not understood as it works, but fps is interconnected to the resolution of a picture, therefore simple change fps conducts to distortion.

Well, what do you think? Is there any possibility of increasing fps after some developing? Or we are stuck with 15-20fps? I mean is there any hope at all?

Guest shokka9
At the request custom_maker BARBOSS I made the following miniversion..

ver. B

- ver.A + by default

Contrast = +2

Saturation = +2

Sharpness = +1

Which is better this or version 1?

I use in my ROMs, so very interested. In your opinion, which should i include in my builds Pako777?

I await your response bro.

Guest fenomeno83
I do not know, but most likely it is possible. Only in my opinion this function in half of cases "spoils" a picture.

it's better don't include this :(

in my opnion better default settings are sharpness +2 and brightness -1..can you try these?

Edited by fenomeno83

Guest fenomeno83

30fps is too much hard for omnia, because it recodes in software mode(not as n95 for example)..maximum increase it at 25fps!

for me real problem is aliasing...

Guest fenomeno83
At the request custom_maker BARBOSS I made the following miniversion..

ver. B

- ver.A + by default

Contrast = +2

Saturation = +2

Sharpness = +1

mmm...contrast and saturation for me are not good in all situations..these values do images too much unreal..

Guest buyukbang

I think "+2" results unrealistic images, too. Below is the best tune that I always switch :

Contrast = +1

Saturation = +1

Sharpness = +1

Which is better this or version 1?

I use in my ROMs, so very interested. In your opinion, which should i include in my builds Pako777?

I await your response bro.

Guest jamesjames_
30fps is too much hard for omnia, because it recodes in software mode(not as n95 for example)..maximum increase it at 25fps!

for me real problem is aliasing...

So is it possible increasing to 24 or 25 fps? Can someone do this? Pako777? :(