Best ROM for Omnia?

Guest logx

Hai!

What is best ROM for Omnia i900(Croatia T-mobile)?

here is what i have under Version

PDA: i900XXHG6/BTHG6

Phone: i900BOHG6

And i dont like wifi performance, it is really slow, and there is much wm software that comes with it and i just dont need it...

Hai!

What is best ROM for Omnia i900(Croatia T-mobile)?

here is what i have under Version

PDA: i900XXHG6/BTHG6

Phone: i900BOHG6

And i dont like wifi performance, it is really slow, and there is much wm software that comes with it and i just dont need it...

Update to the latest UK version . It is very good compared to your current one. Then you may think about it again

Edited by Tna

ok, a problem...when trying to update, all goes right but then it cames to the part CSC(?) downloading and after that it says port create failed...

When restarting a phone, it takes a bit to boot up but then its all okay, and when i turn it on i get black screen with picture of phone in middle after few sec it just boots...All works fine, new version is here but it takes looooong time to boot

Edited by logx

ok, a problem...when trying to update, all goes right but then it cames to the part CSC(?) downloading and after that it says port create failed...

When restarting a phone, it takes a bit to boot up but then its all okay, and when i turn it on i get black screen with picture of phone in middle after few sec it just boots...All works fine, new version is here but it takes looooong time to boot

have you installed the samsung modem driver? are you using windows xp?

QBUS Custom ROMs /DXIA2-QB05 & DXIA2-QB05M

I wouldn't say that my ROMs are good for noobs.

They are for people who exactly knows what they want (I mean features/software) and are able to install things by theirselfs.

For noob I would suggest Vanilla or Taril's ROM - they contain everything (and more) what noob needs :(.