LOOK ** SHOKKA9 WM6.1 LITE ROMs ** 20270/20954 **

Guest shokka9

Guest shokka9

i just created .txt file on my desktop...put the lines of code in (changed the path for my SD) and it worked. I put like 4 cabs and and some other stuff and it worked fine...

Everytime?

I didnt change the type of file (ANSI etc), just new .txt file. Save and copy to SD card, if it is reading it, then it is working..

Guest PuijkeN

Hmm can I execute this SDAutorun.exe without resetting the phone ? Found one in the Windows directory but that doesn't seem to work! Also found an SDConfig file there which just says "RST: Reset".

My guess is that it reads that one instead of the one on my SDCard. Any suggestions? Thx!

Guest shokka9
Hmm can I execute this SDAutorun.exe without resetting the phone ? Found one in the Windows directory but that doesn't seem to work! Also found an SDConfig file there which just says "RST: Reset".

My guess is that it reads that one instead of the one on my SDCard. Any suggestions? Thx!

YEah, you should be able to..

you want either Autorun.exe or SDAutorun.exe. Either should work..

Yeah, delete that file with just RST in it, that could be why it doesnt install anything?

Guest tjlabais
YEah, you should be able to..

you want either Autorun.exe or SDAutorun.exe. Either should work..

Yeah, delete that file with just RST in it, that could be why it doesnt install anything?

SDAutorun.exe hangs up when one of the entries in SDConfig.txt is not existent or misspelled. Then to prevent further lockup, SDAutorun creates its own SDConfig.txt with just the reset function in \Windows, but before this happens it takes a long time as it tries to search the missing entries. SDAutorun.exe does not execute anything until all entries are valid.

@PuijkeN: As suggested in the first post, try to rename the cabs to single word shorter names. It's much easier.

Once the SDAutorun.exe has been executed, you can't execute it again unless you reset the entry in the registry:

[HKLM\COMM]

SDAutorunFlag=0

::: after reseting this entry, you need to soft reset.

alternately, there is an SDConfig.txt builder found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=371832

or more info on UC here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=366337

Edited by tjlabais

Hi Shokka!

After 1 weak, i was installed a lot of software and everything seem ok.

But, i have a idea: can u keep java for next rom? Someone will have problem when rom dont have java.

just my own idea.

And to everyone: if u have any problem with mdict 2.5, so u need download mdict 3.0 at official site, it will alright.

Thanks for this rom.

XhuyVN!

Edited by xhuyvn

Hi, I like this ROM but cannot connect to the internet with shokka ROM. It is able to connect but when open IE, it is said not connect. I have no problem with QBUS rom or original ROm. Does anyone else having the same problem & how to fix it?

Guest shokka9

Any of you LITE users fancy another version to test out...?? :(

SHK15bL??

I can make if people request, it will have the Liads BT fix. Thats it i think on this ROM...check my M2D thread for feedback on the BT Fix, it might not work properly on my ROM??

We see...

Guest wlogan
Any of you LITE users fancy another version to test out...?? :(

SHK15bL??

I can make if people request, it will have the Liads BT fix. Thats it i think on this ROM...check my M2D thread for feedback on the BT Fix, it might not work properly on my ROM??

We see...

Hey Shokka,

I like your LITE ROM...so can u make a SHK15bL ? ;o) great work as always: faster, more responsive, fast GPS fix, be tter data connection, better battery life...all that seems to me

Guest ElDiablo77

Hey Shokka I want 2 install M2D on this latest lite rom & just wondered if using the M2D all in 1 installer was the best way 2 go or if u used something different on ur M2D rom?

Just ordered myself a mem card as this UC sounds like it will save moi lot's of time in the future & all rom cooks should use it.

Guest PuijkeN

Just flashed to your newest rom after using DXIA2 for a while. Looks very nice, very fast and stable! Added my own GUI and stuff I like and again works like a charm!

To bad you left out Total Commander, tought it was a really handy program!

Good job! Can't wait until new updates :(

Guest ebliss
i put back in then...i thought that it would help a lot of people...just establishing who need swhat

Can it be totally LITE, ie, no TV out, no Java, no internet sharing, no fm radio and no total commander etc. Just the core stuff. Since you have UC in the ROM, it would be easy for people to install the cabs that they need.

Edited by ebliss

Guest markkohfm

everything else can be taken out but since fm radio has to be cooked into the rom, i suggest leaving it in. IMHO, only applications that have to be cooked into rom should be so if not applications like total commander can easily be installed onto storage card or my storage, so why cook it into the rom when it can be easily upgraded and installed elsewhere.

Guest shokka9

markkohfm

very true, this has been my point from the start; however i am making for you guys, so make what you (majority) want.

Some stuff has to be left in, but everything else can be left out.

People still post please, the more noise people make, the more i know what to do with it next time around!!

Thanks peoples!

Guest ebliss

Sorry, didn't know fm radio has to be cooked. Then it should be left in, rest out.

As for more noise, as requested by shokka9... noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise

haha, sorry.

markkohfm

very true, this has been my point from the start; however i am making for you guys, so make what you (majority) want.

Some stuff has to be left in, but everything else can be left out.

People still post please, the more noise people make, the more i know what to do with it next time around!!

Thanks peoples!

Guest PuijkeN

@markkohfm: you actually have a good point! I'm also using these lite ROM's so I can do with them what I want! And it indeed isn't much trouble to add Total Commander later (already added it to my Storage Card and SDConfig.txt, so next time it will install automatically).

In that case I agree to leave out as much as possible in these lite ROM's. Everything what we can install through CAB files could be left out then.