manilla package in rom

Guest k3bol

hi brothers i want to build new rom with manilla but i try several packages but no work correct in my rom like :

1- the communication tap whin i press it give me favorite settings B)

2- the HTC Task Manager no work with manilla :(

when i see the rom from all chefs here the manilla is working in hem rom very good

plzz help brothers to add the correct manilla in my rom plzzzzz :P

sorry for bad english

thanks brother shokka9 for help me

but what about manilla package & Common Manager in communication tap ???

plzz help me brothers

Edited by k3bol

thank you brother shokka9

HTC Task Manager is work

but what about the Common Manager there is any version work in omnia good ???

thank you

Edited by k3bol

Guest shokka9

i prefer to use the favourite settings (same thing as comm manager) as its designed for Omnia.

If you remove the Fav settings in the kitchen, the i think M2D does show the comm manager. Try it my friend.

OK MAN thank you . You are my best friend :(

but now i face problem it is the blutooth no working i don't now what the problem???? (( i think the problem in my kitchen ))!!!!

i try to add comm manager with m2d ; the m2d see the comm manager but no work good !!!!

i will try use the favorite setting in my rom .......

last Q : what about the M2DC how to added in my ???

thank you for help me :P B)

Guest shokka9

get cab for M2DC, make into package and add to OEM folder.

Dont remove Infrared Drivers in kitchen, bluetooth should be ok after.

You dont need to add Comm Manger if you using M2D19b task in kitchen. It is built in, do NOT keep favourite settings, and comm manager should work fine...

good luck.

hi brother shokka9

first: thank you my brother the bluetooth is working :P :D :P

second :i tried use comm manager but not working (( you said built in )) when i press the tap it not give me anything !!!!

third: M2DC I make it into package and add to OEM folder but it give error see the picture :

finaly : thank you for helping me B) :(

Screen14.bmp

hi shokka9

can you Upload these version of M2DC plz....

yes I use the M2D from sztup task but the comm manager NO working !!!!! (( after remove favorit setting ))

last Q: how can release more space in rom like your clean rom and qbus M2D rom there is minimum 130 mb WITH manilla :( B)

thank you shokka9

Edited by k3bol

hi shokka9

the M2DC is work :(

thank you my brother

small Q: how can disable the samsung Online Widget because it work automatically after flash my custom rom , while I deleted before by using the sztupy kitchen !!!!+ The music tap in manilla NO working ????

Goodbye

Guest shokka9

you could disable in registry, but easier to build ROM again. You must of not checked properly.

Also, music tab should work, it works for me and everybody else, what is wrong with it?

I remove the widget by using the newest kitchen but the kitchen not deleted it !!!

the music tap search for any sound and it hinge in these condition !!!

thank you very mutch

Guest shokka9

music is normal, tap library....and select album, select song, it will play in Audio Manager...

Now tap 'x' to close window, it should now be playing in music tab....if you have lots of music, it takes a while for it to see it all.

Widgets....are you selecting the right widget task?? you want Online widgets IA1 task, ensure you have right task selected.

It works as i use it everytime i make ROM...

hi shokka9 , what I said :( B) Thank you very much for helping me :P ....

plzz see this video I take it for my rom for the music tap and decide after that what is the problem :D

it work automatically and fasting !!!!

Video01.rar

Guest carlito-85

hi every1

i don't know if this is the right place for this but i'm new so i'm asking this here 'cos i see that you are speaking of manila 2d :(

i have a cooked rom with build in manila2d but the weather tab is missing (WTF?!?!? B) )... can somebody provide a cab or a link to a cab that install the weather tab of manila2d???

ty

Guest scoiattolo
hi every1

i don't know if this is the right place for this but i'm new so i'm asking this here 'cos i see that you are speaking of manila 2d :(

i have a cooked rom with build in manila2d but the weather tab is missing (WTF?!?!? :P )... can somebody provide a cab or a link to a cab that install the weather tab of manila2d???

ty

Which ROM do you have?

It's quite strange that the weather tab is missing since all of them have it, even the light M2D versions...

PS try to avoid to post the same message all over the forum... B)

Edited by scoiattolo