SPB Mobile Shell 3

Guest enoir

this is definatly going to be number 1 today for omnias, it looks superb and much better than spb2 and m2d cant wait any news on release date yet?

still trying to find out but I imagine at least a beta to be out soon.

Guest buyukbang

Seems wonderfull. The only things that I wonder are amount of memory consumption and its ability to replace Today screen completely like Manila interface which v2 doesn't have.

Edited by buyukbang

• 1 month later...
Guest miles_muso
Seems wonderfull. The only things that I wonder are amount of memory consumption and its ability to replace Today screen completely like Manila interface which v2 doesn't have.

Not sure (obviously) on memory consumption, but there are plenty of solutions which will allow you to go straight to the SPB Now screen when the phone is booted up or on waking. Try SPB Watcher by NiteStalker on the XDA-Developers forum, which forces the phone to go to SPB every time the Today screen is invoked.

Also, check out the SPB-optimised ROM by Sector on this forum (here) which is currently using SPB MS 2.1.5, but will be developed for MS 3.0 when it's finally released, using the latest ROMs from Samsung and possibly based on WinMo 6.5. ANd a donation to him never hurts....... B)