extract software from rom

Guest chungzz

Guest chungzz

hey guys, i would like 2 ask if there r any ways that i could extract a input method from other rom, i m using a English rom and i would like 2 have a Chinese input from a L1 rom of Hong Kong, is there any way i could do this?

thanks for help~~

Guest Stevenh

What input method are you looking for? The chinese keyboard input is PlumSIP, there's a cab for it on this site somewhere, or links to it. The full screen write is Samsung Panel FS, I've extracted that from IA2, I can send it to you if you like.

Guest chungzz
What input method are you looking for? The chinese keyboard input is PlumSIP, there's a cab for it on this site somewhere, or links to it. The full screen write is Samsung Panel FS, I've extracted that from IA2, I can send it to you if you like.

nice 2 meet u, i m looking for this one

ap_20081223121257783.jpg.jpg?ib_____DyRWUdHZr

someone said there are in I908 B1 rom, i search for help in many HK forum and also the mainland Chinaz, no one could help, so i m looking someway to DIY the software out

Guest chungzz
There are links to zta4, plumsip6 and samsung panel on that link, just download and install...

no they r not the same thing, totally different things, so thatz y i m trying whatever way to get that thing from the rom...

Guest Stevenh

Is that from an Omnia ROM? If so, you can follow Shokka's guide to building ROMs, then you will be able to extract the information. Then search on internet on how to build cab file from the stuff.

Guest chungzz
Is that from an Omnia ROM? If so, you can follow Shokka's guide to building ROMs, then you will be able to extract the information. Then search on internet on how to build cab file from the stuff.

ys it is from an Omnia rom, and i have try to extract it but i dun know how to make a cab file.

Guest paul119
nice 2 meet u, i m looking for this one

ap_20081223121257783.jpg.jpg?ib_____DyRWUdHZr

someone said there are in I908 B1 rom, i search for help in many HK forum and also the mainland Chinaz, no one could help, so i m looking someway to DIY the software out

Try this.

It is more suitable for Chinese traditional. I use the PlumSIP... ...

i908PatchII.rar