Windows Mobile Monitor

Guest Brian P. Hamachek

Guest Brian P. Hamachek

File Name: Windows Mobile Monitor

File Submitter: Brian P. Hamachek

File Submitted: 25 Feb 2009

File Category: Other - Uncategorized

Windows Mobile Monitor is a software application designed for cellphones running Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 or 6.0. The application runs silently and invisibly recording all text message and phone call activity that takes place on the phone. A desktop client application allows you to easily and quickly transfer the activity log to your own computer.

Click here to download this file

• 1 month later...
Guest lsxda

I have a problem with installation. Setup install files only on PC - how to install it on phone?

I tried install "ServiceProvider.cab" located in desktop app folder, but I don't know if this is correct.

After this, when I run desktop app there is only a blank window with "Please select a connected Windows Mobile device from the left".

My phone is correctly connected with PC via ActiveSync, but there are no devices on the list.

Am I doing something wrong?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
I have a problem with installation. Setup install files only on PC - how to install it on phone?

I tried install "ServiceProvider.cab" located in desktop app folder, but I don't know if this is correct.

After this, when I run desktop app there is only a blank window with "Please select a connected Windows Mobile device from the left".

My phone is correctly connected with PC via ActiveSync, but there are no devices on the list.

Am I doing something wrong?

the program does not seem to really work. I cant get any surport from from the company or mr Brian Hama. can any get this to record text messages. I think the lack of responce is because he cant get them to work. I also bought his Mobile Tweaks it doesnt seem to work at all. Can Anyone Help

:)

File Name: Windows Mobile Monitor

File Submitter: Brian P. Hamachek

File Submitted: 25 Feb 2009

File Category: Other - Uncategorized

Windows Mobile Monitor is a software application designed for cellphones running Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 or 6.0. The application runs silently and invisibly recording all text message and phone call activity that takes place on the phone. A desktop client application allows you to easily and quickly transfer the activity log to your own computer.

Click here to download this file

:) This does not work for me or anyone that I have found in any forms I ve posted for help. It does NOT seem to record any text messages . Mr. Hamacek does not respond with any help, but has taken my money so far. :) Have ANY OF YOU been able to get this to work. If so PLEASE HELP ME as Hamachek has not been interested in helping. PLEASE HELP ME

• 1 month later...
Guest Stack697

Beware!!! bought this software too. Does not work for text messages with my Touch Diamond - yeah, the software was only 9.99

but the point is that the developer didn't even respond to my support request - but immediatly denied my request for a refund.

• 4 months later...
Guest Not4unco

Damn...wish I would have found this earlier....It works on my XV6700 flashed to cricket but the only problem I have is that after installing it all my contacts disappear and re-appear after un-installing it.I put in a workorder or what-ever so we'll see what happens.But it does record the convos though...

• 10 months later...
Guest FLYAWAY
Damn...wish I would have found this earlier....It works on my XV6700 flashed to cricket but the only problem I have is that after installing it all my contacts disappear and re-appear after un-installing it.I put in a workorder or what-ever so we'll see what happens.But it does record the convos though...

Hello,

I have the same problem with an HTC Touch, contact desappear vhen the soft is running. Have you find a solution?

++

• 1 year later...
Guest lonniefilkins

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.