ALL ROM´S

Guest fmorcego

Guest fmorcego

I think that some one of this forum could create a topic or something like that to put all the rom´s whith all the chief´s.

Same times it´s a bit difficult to find a rom in the rom discussion topic. Only the new one´s are easy the others we have to search and search to get them. something like SHOKKA do in other forum with the release date and version, nothing more.

I think it was an interesting idea, a forum page only for rom´s, them the discusion in the other one(rom discussion).

Tks all chief´s the most of rom´s are really fantastic.

Sorry my bad inglish B)

Regards from Portugal :(

Edited by fmorcego

I think that some one of this forum could create a topic or something like that to put all the rom´s whith all the chief´s.

Same times it´s a bit difficult to find a rom in the rom discussion topic. Only the new one´s are easy the others we have to search and search to get them. something like SHOKKA do in other forum with the release date and version, nothing more.

I think it was an interesting idea.

Tks all chief´s the most of rom´s are really fantastic.

Sorry my bad inglish

Regards from Portugal

Yes I agree!! Maybe it could be setup as a sticky

Guest fmorcego

If all the people agree whith that i can my self do that, coying all the link´s to a forum page whith all the rom´s and every thing we need to know about the rom. (version, memory, etc...)

I think all the people have to give an idea about this....

Waiting for some news of wall omnia owner´s and chief´s.

:P :( B)

Edited by fmorcego

Guest miles_muso

Good idea!

But DEFINITELY as a sticky, updatable by just the thread-starter, other wise we'll start getting comments about each of the ROMs, which is best for this, which is best for that, then it turns into a ROM discussion forum again!

And perhaps the ROMs could be listed in groups (like: Samsung ROMS (all languages), Clean ROMs, Lite ROMs, M2D ROMs, Other special ROMs ??) and make sure that the most recent is at the top of the list in each section. And perhaps add the naming scheme to the sticky, so we can work out the dates and countries.

Great idea, people!

Guest shokka9

I agree to an extent...In my kitchen (see my signature), i have one place for all my ROM stuff. It works, its uncomplicated and people can see my different ROMs qite easily and quickly.

It would be easier for users to search one thread, rather than many. But some of us have already pages and pages just for their ROM...Having to answer queries will be more difficult for the chefs...

Its swings and roundabouts (UK phrase), i do not really care where i post my stuff, but i like having my own topic to look after.

We shall see....

I agree to an extent...In my kitchen (see my signature), i have one place for all my ROM stuff. It works, its uncomplicated and people can see my different ROMs qite easily and quickly.

It would be easier for users to search one thread, rather than many. But some of us have already pages and pages just for their ROM...Having to answer queries will be more difficult for the chefs...

Its swings and roundabouts (UK phrase), i do not really care where i post my stuff, but i like having my own topic to look after.

We shall see....

Maybe it could be a locked topic (if there is such a thing) and just add to it when another chef rustles up another tasty morsel. No need but 100+ thread then.

Could still keeps each chefs thread separate for queries, ideas etc

Guest fmorcego
Maybe it could be a locked topic (if there is such a thing) and just add to it when another chef rustles up another tasty morsel. No need but 100+ thread then.

Could still keeps each chefs thread separate for queries, ideas etc

THAT´S MY IDEIA, it´s that most of us want i think.

Tks man :P B) :(