Why roms Always One month Late !

Guest yts17

Guest yts17

I'm just curious why we get all roms updated one month late than it suppose to be out. I mean Sholdn't DXIA mean 2008 JAN , why we only see it on FEB. and here we are again almost MARCH and no news about IB** .

Guest psionandy
why it always too slow for theses roms to come out !

too slow? how so. There is a steady stream of them. Try looking for updates from Toshiba, T-mobile, Eten, Imate etc and then see if your complaints are valid?

Guest aridoasis

just because it's IA doesnt mean it has to be released on Jan 2009. It just means that it was made on that date. They can release it in 10 years if that's what they want.

instead of complaining, why can't you be just greatful that the chefs here are working hard and doing great jobs making our omnia better?

Guest abu123

if they changed name to IB10 or IC1... would it make you happy. at the end of the day you would have same product.

It obviously needs to go through beta testing before they mass release it. I was glad to see a release!

Guest Andy Q

That's because Samsung need to send the ROMs to their internal beta tester to test it out.

If the beta tester says it okay, Samsung will than release the ROMs to the general public, thus the 1 month delay or sometimes even longer...

Guest yts17

chill out Peolpe! who said I'm not greatful or I make the work done by samsung Useless! Or I Asked wAs WHY .

for ANDY Q . thanks for your answer . you people are too aggressive !

Guest awarner (MVP)

I think other members saw your post as a complaint rather than just a question it was just the way the question was worded.

As already mentioned a ROM date does not mean a release date, these ROMs if anyhting are early and a refreshing change, no other manufacturer has released updates on the scale Samsung has.

I've personally known ROMs in testing for over six months before a final release.

So it is either that Samsung have an exceptional testing team with new ideas or that they are constantly releasing poor quality ROMs that are in desperate need of updates.