QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest bytekeeper

The weird lockscreen issue, it is definitely rotation related. I just tried to tun off the G sensor in settings and the problem disappeared completely. Did like 25-30 lock/unlock cycles for testing.

Guest sector
sector can u pls fix the m3 files for media fire? pls...?

im from sg and i cant dl from rapidshare..

+1, can you fix the problem, please or add a mirror :D

ok i will find another mirror

Ok.. I just flashed to M3....

What I remarked: I got too this weird unlock screen, posted before.. But now after soft reset it seems to work...

BUT: ich you go to programs Tab and select any other programm than Solitaire, there is no icon but a big red circle with a white X ??

Also if you lock your phone in landscape the slider is not in the center of the screen..

Rest is working so far fine...

EDIT: Ok it seems if you lock you phone once in landscape you get this weird unlock screen in portrait..

i will try to fix it.

Guest Christian Spain
lushomnia, I think most times when a ROM is unsuccessful it's just a matter of reflashing the ROM again. As long as you follow all instructions properly, you should be fine, though you might want to double check posts with people who have actually bricked their phones. I'm yet to see anyone who has bricked their phone whilest following instructions. Either download a copy of the official ROM, or make a backup of your current ROM before you flash.

i bricked my first phone while following instructions. I don't think it was a problem with the rom, i think it was actually a hardware problem. i'm pretty sure it fired one of the chips, because they had replace everything but the screen.

i sent it off to samsung saying a 'hard reset' did it, and got the 'new one' back about a month later.

no, one really knows exactly why it happens, as far as i can tell. i used the same rom the same steps and the same computer to flash my 'new phone' a week after i got it ( i know sometimes i'm not too bright). but that time it worked like a charm. been flashin ever since

Guest Seth Cold

sector, im using m3, when i try to connect to a second computer via usb... it asks for a password... wtf?? i dindt put a password! Its not syncing

Guest Christian Spain
I've solved the second problem too..... i've create a new panel whit label "programs" and then i've enabled end disabled it!!!

thanks for the work around I was having the same problem

Guest RoSoMaK

Hi Sector

DXID1_21222_vM3.7z error compressed

PDA Device ready to download!

Please Press Start Button if You want to download image now...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PDA 1 starts downloading...

Don't plug it out until the label becomes blue!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1. Eboot image Downloading

Downloading EBOOT...

1-1. Download Eboot DL_MSG_READ_ERROR

Download failed!!

2x downloads :D what's ??

XP

Guest shenster

SECTOR is there a way i can get youtube videos to play through a streaming player on Opera just like how the official ROM used to play?

Guest rendeiro2005

hi guys,

did you ear about Titanium Plugin CVolume?

it works on omnia :D with latest sector`s ROM 21222. thks to duhhh on XDA :lol:

post-422946-1241705904_thumb.png post-422946-1241705909_thumb.png post-422946-1241705926_thumb.png

post-422946-1241705922_thumb.png post-422946-1241705918_thumb.png post-422946-1241705914_thumb.png

DOWNLOAD

=======================================================

MEDIAFIRE - CVolume for default WM 6.5 Theme

CVolume for WM 7 Titanium Project for those with wm7

MEGAUPLOAD - CVolume for default WM 6.5 Theme

CVolume for WM 7 Titanium Project for those with wm7

enjoy :lol:

Guest shenster
check the link below, it might help

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-r...rsion-tutorial/

or better download the DXHJ1 from here

DXHJ1 (full update, tested OK, latest English ROM): http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dt1wouiltmn

and then use reg editor to change the phone version from DXHJ1 to DZHH3

HKCU\Control Panel\Version\CustomVersion from DXHJ1 to DZHH3

NB: all the above should be done with windows XP

and then download the DZHI5 from the official website and flash normally

thanks .

Guest shenster
Just install Streaming Player from here and then it should work....

so i dont have to do anything else? if i install the streaming player will it automatically play youtube videos when i browse the internet with Opera?

Guest Michael122w
Guys, and what about the central button? Does it work right in M3?

Yes - I am happy to report that it is working perfectly. :D

Guest DominikZ

Guess so.. but it depends.. If you're surfing on the real youtube site Streaming Player won't pop up..

You need to go to that mobile youtube site....

Guest shenster
Guess so.. but it depends.. If you're surfing on the real youtube site Streaming Player won't pop up..

You need to go to that mobile youtube site....

Thanks DominikZ.. really appreciate your help. ill give it ago..... by the way just 1 more thing.. on the today screen some icons dont show on the programs section. my Radio and File Explorer doesnt show. only a RED X is shown. are you having this same issue as well?

Guest lushomnia

I need help.

I downloaded the M3 rom. However, on execution, it does not detect my phone, claiming time out and no pda detected.

any solution?

I am flashing from stock DZIA

Guest sector
Thanks DominikZ.. really appreciate your help. ill give it ago..... by the way just 1 more thing.. on the today screen some icons dont show on the programs section. my Radio and File Explorer doesnt show. only a RED X is shown. are you having this same issue as well?

the program panel it is just an example on how to configure your programs. you just need to to chome config app and add what you like there and icons.

there is tutorial on how-to do it here: http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...m-config-wm6-5/

please dont ask same questions over and over the thread is getting bigger :D

Guest sector
I need help.

I downloaded the M3 rom. However, on execution, it does not detect my phone, claiming time out and no pda detected.

any solution?

I am flashing from stock DZIA

switch off your phone, close the updater and try again.

Guest DominikZ

I'm glad that I could help you..

Ya... I remarked that too.. I posted that a few posts above....

However the programs are working fine...

Guest lushomnia
switch off your phone, close the updater and try again.

Is the updater for Vista?

i got this. Tried your steps.

============================

timeout--

timeout--

timeout--

timeout--

timeout--

PDA Device not found.

Guest DominikZ

timeout--

timeout--

timeout--

timeout--

timeout--

PDA Device not found.

No it's not..

Use a XP machine..

Sector: But it worked in the last release, and editing the settings in CHomeConfig displays the following value for Favorite Settins: \Windows\Start_icon_Favorite_Settings.png...

So the icon must be missing in root directory?

Edited by DominikZ

Guest gcm79b22

timeout--

timeout--

timeout--

timeout--

timeout--

PDA Device not found.

I think updater works on xp ONLY.