QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest forelli
yes but tomorrow cause i had a rough day.

Anytime! I'm already in bed, with the netbook :) . Will flash 21725 in the morning and will report during the day before I flash the L or UL version. Thanks a lot for your effort! Have a good rest <_<

Guest sector

one small bug i found. bubblebreaker doesnt work. but when u install my cab in 2nd post it works.

no harm though, it is just a game <_<

Guest Downloaderz

Sweet a new rom, but I've just finished setting up my phone, doing registry tweaks and I am just too lazy to flash again. Probably will wait until the final build or if there's any significant improvements.

Guest rappetor
Sweet a new rom, but I've just finished setting up my phone, doing registry tweaks and I am just too lazy to flash again. Probably will wait until the final build or if there's any significant improvements.

You might want to give SASHIMI a try (http://www.winmo-experts.com/). You can create an automatic installation with that for about everything (cabs, regs, email settings etc). Quite handy when updating a lot!

Guest rappetor

Works perfectly here mate. Seems that might be a problem on your end. How exactly isn't it working? Cannot connect or doesn't want to start up etc etc. Important information <_<

Guest yts17

nOw I'm pissed hope the new Q rom is better cuz the last rom had to hard reset my phone two times for no reasons at all . just randomly the screen goes black when I restart my phone and nothing happened at all I Jut stucked at this stupid screeen I think Its related to the new genius lock ! :@

Guest uMP2k
I can't seem to get my finger keyboard working at all with the normal latest rom. (when i select it, it takes me to samsung keyboard)

Are you using the UL ROM. I don't think it has Finger Keyboard installed, even though it still appears in the list of input options.

Guest dayspring2099us
one small bug i found. bubblebreaker doesnt work. but when u install my cab in 2nd post it works.

no harm though, it is just a game <_<

Hi Sector,

Any chance to release lite version such as dddrko build???

Thanks

Guest uMP2k
Possible for the UltraLite version to have the samsung keyboards removed? :)

I hope not <_<

I know you can add them but I find the cab version pretty buggy. As for the other options I wish I could get touchpal Keyboard to install on my omnia (just keeps giving an error about not finding a particular file and opening IE!) because that looks like about the only keyboard option I would swap the samsung ones for.

Guest dayspring2099us
I hope not <_<

I know you can add them but I find the cab version pretty buggy. As for the other options I wish I could get touchpal Keyboard to install on my omnia (just keeps giving an error about not finding a particular file and opening IE!) because that looks like about the only keyboard option I would swap the samsung ones for.

Perhaps we shoudl vote which one should add/keep into the cooking ROM or removed completely and then add manually.

What do you think?

Guest yts17

Ok . tested the new rom Q . I have a bug here . the samsung dialer is alittle bit buggy it needs a hard press on the numbers at the beginning and then works fine ! it's feels like kind of delay i dont know

Guest oknaka
Ok . tested the new rom Q . I have a bug here . the samsung dialer is alittle bit buggy it needs a hard press on the numbers at the beginning and then works fine ! it's feels like kind of delay i dont know

Hi did you try the wifi ? Does it still disconnect while the phone is in suspend mode? Thanks!

Guest Emre SUMENGEN

Hey sector, nice work!

I was wondering, if we could have a recent build ROM without all the tweaks/hassles that can be added manually, especially about Titanium. I mean, I don't use lots of active titanium panels on my setup, I prefer it clean and clear.

And, stuff like CAnalogClock keep getting updates I guess. So, would it hurt to install over, when an old version already exist in the rom? Or would one seek and clear through CPR's and registry and alike?

I really don't get it, if I myself don't get my hands dirty. And there are lots of things running now, without me knowing what in the background, and I don't like it.

Lastly, did anyone have problems with sound on P1UL? Yesterday morning, my phone got like it was muted (or it's speaker removed, I would say)... In the morning I woke up to see that the phone did work, but the speaker had no sound coming out, not for the alarms (I used G-Alarm) or even calls... (I called my other phone, my voice could be heard but nothing came back to me). It's still the same way, after a reboot sometimes it gets back, sometimes it doesn't and you can't tell if it works ok or not. It's so annoying. I hope this is also fixed on the new ROM <_<

Guest leoms17

Hi! First I have to admit that I'm not sure if this is the right place to post my question, but I trust you'll let me know.

I've noticed when I'm either calling someone or getting a call, that "notes" is not an option. Not as a button or as part of the menu soft key. This happens both in the lock screen and in the regular call screen. As I recall, taking notes was an option with either Samsung dialer or with the regular WM6.1UI (though I'm not sure about WM6.1 anymore...). Is it possible to include it somehow?

I thought it was really practical to just hit the button and take notes (with automatically included phone and time fields) without having to navigate to start menu/notes/new. An specially because I can't open notes with ready-made fields if I navigate from dialer screen after the call is ended <_< . Another very useful thing is that you can see in which calls you made notes since it shows a small icon in the call log.

i also posted som pages back about the office 6.5 cab not opening my files (I reverted back to office6.1). Someone else had that problem?

Thanks!

Guest evoprime23

woohoo new ROM... hopefully i can get CAnalogclock working this time round hahahahaa... SECTOR U DA MAN!!! <_< :)

Guest evoprime23

dammit i still cant install the Canalogclock panel!!! im starting to tink that this phone really dont like me rite now <_< ... and i just flashed to Q1 ROM ... am i still missing something?? GENIX9 or SECTOR or anyone please help me!!!

Guest sector
dammit i still cant install the Canalogclock panel!!! im starting to tink that this phone really dont like me rite now <_< ... and i just flashed to Q1 ROM ... am i still missing something?? GENIX9 or SECTOR or anyone please help me!!!

install sdkcerts. maybe it could help.

Guest forelli

it's not a bug: when you press a number, it searches the phonebook by all the entries associated to the letters pertaining to that number (if it looks complicated to understand, imagine how fast is actually your dialpad running <_< ) If you press 24, it will search and list all entries starting with 24 AND all entries which start or contain the letters Ch, Ag, Ah, Bi (try it and you will see those letters highlighted in names if you press hide keypad just after you pressed 24, and pay attention to the line above the first entry, on the left: there you can find what it has to propose you.

forelli