QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest forelli
Possible for the UltraLite version to have the samsung keyboards removed? :)

-1. There are other apps that could eventually be removed, samsung keyboard doesn't bother me. Whatever is related to voice command or control is useless to me as i don't use any BT headset, but he, I never asked for it to be removed <_< . If you guys want a custom rom, don't be afraid, PM sector and make a donation, he'll be glad to do it whenever he has time (he wrote it again some pages back).

forelli

Guest sector
Hey sector, nice work!

I was wondering, if we could have a recent build ROM without all the tweaks/hassles that can be added manually, especially about Titanium. I mean, I don't use lots of active titanium panels on my setup, I prefer it clean and clear.

And, stuff like CAnalogClock keep getting updates I guess. So, would it hurt to install over, when an old version already exist in the rom? Or would one seek and clear through CPR's and registry and alike?

I really don't get it, if I myself don't get my hands dirty. And there are lots of things running now, without me knowing what in the background, and I don't like it.

Lastly, did anyone have problems with sound on P1UL? Yesterday morning, my phone got like it was muted (or it's speaker removed, I would say)... In the morning I woke up to see that the phone did work, but the speaker had no sound coming out, not for the alarms (I used G-Alarm) or even calls... (I called my other phone, my voice could be heard but nothing came back to me). It's still the same way, after a reboot sometimes it gets back, sometimes it doesn't and you can't tell if it works ok or not. It's so annoying. I hope this is also fixed on the new ROM <_<

I can do it ofc. In the lite version i can remove what you dont think it is needed but im waiting also from others users to tell me some ideas.

Shall i remove SS keyboard also?

Guest scaglietti

i also ran into this bug on 21725:

when i press call, and then go into the call window with the list of last calls and contacts, when i scroll down, all the characters are smudged into black streaks. this existed even when I was using 21234. using 21232 i didnt have this problem.

anyone can help?

Guest scaglietti

nooooo... i for one would like the maintain that option...

I can do it ofc. In the lite version i can remove what you dont think it is needed but im waiting also from others users to tell me some ideas.

Shall i remove SS keyboard also?

Guest Nosferatu™

Hey guys... in the titanium clock panel, the operator text is on top of the digital clock, how do i put it below? Please guide me on how to do it.

Got this image from Khuanchai's thread... i want it to be like this. Thanks!

post-242089-1243501092_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nosferatu™

Guest leoms17
nooooo... i for one would like the maintain that option...

I have to say the same, Samsung keyboard shouldn't be removed!

Guest samy.3660

Hey guys want your help,

I have 21232 build of sector, but i have an old phone part of DXIA2. So how do i upgrade my phone part to DXID1, any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Guest Mike178
Hey guys want your help,

I have 21232 build of sector, but i have an old phone part of DXIA2. So how do i upgrade my phone part to DXID1, any help would be appreciated. Thanks

you have to flash to flash to L2 first and then to the a newer version, this is the fastes way...

Guest samy.3660
you have to flash to flash to L2 first and then to the a newer version, this is the fastes way...

Can i just flash Phone part available on the forum??. Thanks

Guest yts17
it's not a bug: when you press a number, it searches the phonebook by all the entries associated to the letters pertaining to that number (if it looks complicated to understand, imagine how fast is actually your dialpad running <_< ) If you press 24, it will search and list all entries starting with 24 AND all entries which start or contain the letters Ch, Ag, Ah, Bi (try it and you will see those letters highlighted in names if you press hide keypad just after you pressed 24, and pay attention to the line above the first entry, on the left: there you can find what it has to propose you.

forelli

thanks for yout reply, but what I'm talking about is not a small waiting time, i'm talking about 2 or maybe 3 seconds wait . and I dind't notice that befor actually I also have alot of touch issue in the explorer at specific folders you have to press harder to open the folders or even the files . I don't know but It feels like 21234 is much more stable

Edited by yts17

Guest copperfield
Ok . tested the new rom Q . I have a bug here . the samsung dialer is alittle bit buggy it needs a hard press on the numbers at the beginning and then works fine ! it's feels like kind of delay i dont know

Was like this in the previous roms too <_<

Guest lushomnia

sorry noob here.

So i just flash as normal to L2, then after simple reboot and settings, i can then flash to Q rom?

Guest andylyf
sorry noob here.

So i just flash as normal to L2, then after simple reboot and settings, i can then flash to Q rom?

if u want the phone part only, u dun have to be so troublesome to flash L2 then Q1...

just dload the phone part from khuncai's thread and flash.

Flashing phone part wont hard reset your device....

Edited by andylyf

Guest lushomnia
if u want the phone part only, u dun have to be so troublesome to flash L2 then Q1...

just dload the phone part from khuncai's thread and flash.

Flashing phone part wont hard reset your device....

thank you andylyf! Will do L2 to Q rom tonight.

Guest sinancetinkaya

Thanks for your awesome roms guys but I have this error

sshot001tfa.png

I can't close this screen and I can't change anything. Is there any solution for my problem ?

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest jclsm
I have to say the same, Samsung keyboard shouldn't be removed!

Noooooooooo. Please remove it. SPB keyboard is much better. I think SS keyborad is available as cab.

<_<

Guest andylyf
Noooooooooo. Please remove it. SPB keyboard is much better. I think SS keyborad is available as cab.

<_<

One man's meat is another's poison. Don't assume that everyone like SPB keyboard like you.

If your hate seeing SS keyboard, just disable it through registry....

Sector is here doing us a great service, don't expect him to be your slave meeting everyone's demands.....

Guest ronaldb3

<_<

This discussion of which keyboards to leave in has been going on a long time back, so it must be important to some. It would be interesting to know just how much space each of these keyboards uses. If it is not much, maybe just leave them all in and be done with the discussion. (Well, that's what Samsung did, didn't it? B) ) If it is a larger amount of space, then maybe a survey/vote should be done, if sector is in agreement to going that way. Then just leave in the favorite and everyone else can use cabs.

I hope it just a small amount of space for each, and then leave them all in, and we're done with this. :)

IMHO,

Ron...

Edited by ronaldb3

Guest myerdacom

Thanks for the ROM, it´s great, but somebody can tell me where can I find the HTC emu calibrator.cab. I have in P1 Rom, but in this ROM don´t come.

Guest forelli
Was like this in the previous roms too <_<

+1. You notice it only when you have a lot of contacts... And yes, it's like 2 or 3 seconds delay, it's normal. As I said earlier, hide the keypad and look what's happen. For example here, mobile phone numbers start with 06. When I strike 06, I'm waiting 3 or 4 seconds and then I can put the remaining of the number, seeing names suggestions from the phone.

Guest bluey09
Some sneaks. Pretty much there, so should hopefully have it up to Sector soon.

Includes all usual suspects plus HTCMusic, S2P, Facebook, Twitter, Office, System, CVolume, CComm, FavePeople, CLauncher, TWeather (Spil & Stardock) & CAnalogClock panels. More WM7-type icons and layout as well <_<

@mods: Apologies! Just realised this should probably be over at the Winmo Goodies thread :S Possible to move over there?

Bro when are you planning to upload this theme ??? Cant wait 8-)

Thanks

Guest forelli
One man's meat is another's poison. Don't assume that everyone like SPB keyboard like you.

If your hate seeing SS keyboard, just disable it through registry....

Sector is here doing us a great service, don't expect him to be your slave meeting everyone's demands.....

+1. I second that

Guest sector
Thanks for the ROM, it´s great, but somebody can tell me where can I find the HTC emu calibrator.cab. I have in P1 Rom, but in this ROM don´t come.

forgot to add it <_<. i will provide you a cab with the latest emus.