QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest neilgf

Awesome work Sector.

How the exams going? Stressful time? Ive only just finished my uni finals. Just the results to go.... <_<

Guest Emre SUMENGEN
one request .. could u make a file "welcome.not" in the root folder ? it will pass the welcome screen , for those who has problems with alignment -defected digitizer- -like me-

Well, that's a good idea. I hate the alignment part most about flashing. But, when you skip it, what would be the default values? Would my touchscreen work then? (If it does, I really wonder why MS did that in the first place)

Sector please include this MOD post #288 in your next Rom it's really g8, thank's to condorx

+1 on that (just to give feedback)... Condorx's mod looks better than mine <_<

Guest sector

yeah i have added the mod. still testing. maybe if you could fix a bit the 4 hexagons i will include it to next version also <_<

Guest bundia

i dunno what are the values when u put it .. i dunno how to know but i use the favhacking to do the calibration values ..

the mod , well can we wait till it's final with landscape too ? .. plus what about making it in a cab .. so we can remove it if someone doesnt like it .. about the lock screen .. can we make one without the frames ?

aint this this best community ever ! <_<

Guest bundia
sector, I am flashing nearly every day!!!

calm down fella!! <_<

its all good!

GG

NOOOO let him burn roma!!! i dun mind flashing every 4 hours !! :) who doesnt want an upgrade ! plus it's fun flashing lol

go sector go !

Guest Emre SUMENGEN
yeah i have added the mod. still testing. maybe if you could fix a bit the 4 hexagons i will include it to next version also <_<

Wow, I'm honored :)

Unfortunately I'm afraid it'll be a few more roms (at your amazing speed) before I can finish that. I can't concentrate on anything other than work nowadays, but will be better in a week or so.

But, it's nice and motivating that ppl care B) I thought noone besides me wanted to have that :D

Guest sector
Wow, I'm honored <_<

Unfortunately I'm afraid it'll be a few more roms (at your amazing speed) before I can finish that. I can't concentrate on anything other than work nowadays, but will be better in a week or so.

But, it's nice and motivating that ppl care :) I thought noone besides me wanted to have that B)

No i would really like to get it working! Just no time to check everything around.

===

2nd post updated!

I hope it is ok now.

For those who want to use wm7 theme please be patient as we are working on it for fixes.

Guest sector
this is an off question, but can my omnia die, because I flash a rom lot of times?

no it cannot. after about 10.000 flashes could die in its natural way <_<

but it can die anytime if an error occurs! but we are trying to prevent this ofc but building stable firmwares.

Guest rayanmx

PLEASE USE SECTOR'S AWESOME 6.5 ROMS.

(See the post below)

For Customization, Themes, Panels etc regarding on Windows Mobile 6.5

check the goodies section here: http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...le-6-5-goodies/

Hello all!

Thanks for such wonderful ROM!

One question though... I have an Omnia i900L with LUMHJ3 (Mexico GSM/3G WCDMA 850/1900).

Would this ROM work on my model?

I want to keep using my 3G connection and would like to see if the battery performance has been improved.

Thanks!!!

RayanMX

Guest Omnia-Winker
2nd post updated!

I hope it is ok now.

For those who want to use wm7 theme please be patient as we are working on it for fixes.

Sector - Can you explain what the touch issues and titanium issue are and if possible how to fix without a new flash.

I only flashed R1 today!!! and the machine and king you are have already released a new ROM!

Respect where Respect is due though.

Im a IT Engineer so am interested into how you fix the issues.

Also the touch Issue I am not experiencing....unless I am missing something.

Cheers mate!

S1 due out soon????? only kidding you are a PRO

Guest bundia

already new one ? lol .. that was fast !! <_<

that's great will flash it in a hour or so .. exam tomorow so must finish first

btw what happened to Rhodium Finger .. i installed the cab .. and nothing at all happened .. is that just me ?

Guest jgeismar

hi everyone!

first, thanks a lot for this really nice version of WM6.5...

I have 3 questions:

-how do you disable/enable titanium?

-does anyone find a way to get message delivery notifications? because when I select this option and then I send my sms here I get the notification but the option is not saved for when I want to send another one...

- what are the 2 different options when you turn on the WIFI?

Thanks a lot

Edited by jgeismar

Guest thePuck

So far looks like stable ROM, but I don't see HTC Task???

I have 2 questions:

-how do you disable/enable titanium?

-does anyone find a way to get message delivery notifications? because when I select this option and then I send my sms here I get the notification but the option is not saved for when I want to send another one...

1)system - today - items - widows default (unmark)

Edited by thePuck

Guest d734

Hi to all!

First, I want to say thanks for all the work done by Sector on these wonderful roms. Yours are the best cooked on Internet!!

Then, I would like to report some problems:

A) from version L to version R1Lite (the last rom released) bold finger friendly menus (e.g. the one poppin' up from the bottom taskbar when you tap on "Menu" when you get a Text Message) are not available anymore. You get the "old fashioned" squared one (like it was in WM 6.1).

B) from version L to version R1Lite, if you choose "Pureblack" as your skin for Today screen, both the top taskbar and the one on the bottom are 3D and black-greyish (not trasparent, like they were in M3 version). Beside that, choosing "Pureblack" you get the "old-fashioned" grey bars, just like WM 6.1.

All those problems are resolved by choosing Classic Blue...but I don't like that theme!

I thought those problems would be solved at least by version R1Lite...But I figure I'll get back to M3 (the only rom that hasn't got these issues).

SECTOR please help me!!!

Guest copperfield

One minor bug to report, the button that used to activate the torch, well the torch does not activate when you press it. Insted the volume control pops up.

And yes I activated everything in Start Menu\Settings\Personal\Buttons\Flash Light <_<