QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest corpisa
Here is omnia taskswitcher.

Just drag ur finger from bottom to top and u will see the task list.

It is an alternative from HTC task manager atm.

Laterz

great solution for the moment, my wife does not like it when she uses my phone to play spb puzzle bacause it kept appearing, but she´s goint to have to get used to it for now, i havent installed puzzle yet anyway in this one. :)

Is anyone else having problems with writting an sms? When I type a word and press space the cursor goes to the begining of the message, which isn't so bad when I continue to write words but when using comma's, ect it puts them at the begining of the message

I have that problem too ;)

I tried to install a diferent keyboard but the problem remains..have to flash to a previous rom its a shame really :)

me too, i`m having the same issue i`m using the full version is it the same on the lite version??

Guest corpisa

Everyone, Im trying this !! someone here posted the link. To me much better than t. neo and since this is a trial an error thing im dl everything you guys are suggesting until Shokka and Sector are happy with a final version which I hope its my last. Ive been playing to much with my omnia and not working enough, jeje :) . Im having trouble with t weather, everything else its working great.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=504716

It looks like I lost the nice big menus after installing this, Ive tried every one I have and nothing, any suggestion? which one is the default? (see last picture)

post-209926-1250104237_thumb.png

post-209926-1250104251_thumb.png

post-209926-1250104265_thumb.png

post-209926-1250104857_thumb.png

Edited by corpisa

Guest omid66613

thanks sector ur rom is great but i have a little problem :

when i went to HTCEmu , i couldn't close it....Bcuz there were no close for that and no task manager to close it.

when i press close button nothing happens

i have to restart my device

Guest forelli
Theme fix on 2nd post: http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=36318

Install in \My Device and reboot.

Will make the themes in normal size and show OK/X :) .

Still struggling with bottom bar.

Hi Sector, thanks for the UL and for the fixes too! The rom is a bit buggy, M$ stuff, not yours, I know, and I can see that you did your best. Unlike many here, I like the Neo skin (modified by Blazzingwolf, thanks for that), using it since 1 month or so with Genix9 Neo CMulticlock (thanks bro for this one) and I'm satisfied with your rom.

2 things annoy me however: did M$ make the menus for kids or for people who have eyesight problems??? Fingerfriendly doesn't mean it has to be so big with huge line spaces: try to scroll down a list of whatever, you all already know ;) .

The 2nd thing is that ATFavContacts doesn't work, still getting this error "file or assembly name...was not found. Any idea?

forelli

p.s: if your future roms come without Neo, I'm more than highly interested in your version as a cab ;)

Guest Anupam Anand

Dear sector, my ACR (Auto Call Recorder) stopped working (Even remove.reinstall doesnt work)....

Overall it is the best rom I've used.... the bottom line of this rom is tht I can use the handset with this rom with one hand ..... at least I can use "close" and "minimise" buttons with one hand (think about it).....

Use it and u will know that how it will make urself easy 2 use it with one hand....... u will seldom use ur other hand or stylus... believe me.

Need practice.... but overall ..... minimum input ........... maximum output...

Guest leoms17

Hi! I know this is a bit off topic, but could someone post the oroginal white SEContact.exe? The black one has the cirylic alphabet in the scroll bar... the .exe for white Samsung keyboard would also be nice!

Thanks in advance!

Guest Michelle My Belle
Hi Sector, thanks for the UL and for the fixes too! The rom is a bit buggy, M$ stuff, not yours, I know, and I can see that you did your best. Unlike many here, I like the Neo skin (modified by Blazzingwolf, thanks for that), using it since 1 month or so with Genix9 Neo CMulticlock (thanks bro for this one) and I'm satisfied with your rom.

2 things annoy me however: did M$ make the menus for kids or for people who have eyesight problems??? Fingerfriendly doesn't mean it has to be so big with huge line spaces: try to scroll down a list of whatever, you all already know :) .

The 2nd thing is that ATFavContacts doesn't work, still getting this error "file or assembly name...was not found. Any idea?

forelli

p.s: if your future roms come without Neo, I'm more than highly interested in your version as a cab ;)

I've also tried ATFavContacts and see the same error - shame because it would be really nice to have your fav contacts to hand... ;)

Michelle

Guest lupus_hegemonia

Trully, Sector is... GANDALF! I'm sure, pretty soon - in few days - he'll manage to fix some bags & problems in this... AMAZING... UNBELIEVABLE... SUPERB Rom!!! I can't wait to "send-off"... "Zeus" and play with his... wife, "Hera"!!!

AMAZING work, once again, Sector! I'm trully looking forward to see a WELL DONE ver. of "Hera", m8!

Guest nixxss

awesome rom sector.. I just got my phone from provider and they have put original rom back on.. is there a way i can extract this to keep 'just in case' i wanna go back? anyone?

Guest corpisa
awesome rom sector.. I just got my phone from provider and they have put original rom back on.. is there a way i can extract this to keep 'just in case' i wanna go back? anyone?

going back to what :) ? nooooo why do that, I dont even remember how that samsung widget used to look !!! if I where you I would not go to any trouble because anyway you can find original versions anywhere.

thats obviously my point of view and i respect your point its just that we are all here so excited about this new versions that I dont know who would want to go back to original rom.

;)

Guest sector
Hay Sector can you post the skin files to the 6.5 lockscreen THANKS

post-430270-1250105990_thumb.jpg

Here you are

Lockscreen_DPI_96.zip

thanks sector ur rom is great but i have a little problem :

when i went to HTCEmu , i couldn't close it....Bcuz there were no close for that and no task manager to close it.

when i press close button nothing happens

i have to restart my device

I know that also. But after that it works great.

2 things annoy me however: did M$ make the menus for kids or for people who have eyesight problems??? Fingerfriendly doesn't mean it has to be so big with huge line spaces: try to scroll down a list of whatever, you all already know :) .

forelli

Have you tried the NetCF fix cab in 2nd post? I have checked ACR with NetCF and it works now.

Dear sector, my ACR (Auto Call Recorder) stopped working (Even remove.reinstall doesnt work)....

Overall it is the best rom I've used.... the bottom line of this rom is tht I can use the handset with this rom with one hand ..... at least I can use "close" and "minimise" buttons with one hand (think about it).....

Use it and u will know that how it will make urself easy 2 use it with one hand....... u will seldom use ur other hand or stylus... believe me.

Need practice.... but overall ..... minimum input ........... maximum output...

Check answer above.

I've also tried ATFavContacts and see the same error - shame because it would be really nice to have your fav contacts to hand... ;)

Michelle

Check answer above with NetCF fix.