QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest Th3rmal

Sector in your last 2 roms i havent been able to "double tap/click" on the screen. Ie. for zooming in on opera or typing fast on the keyboard. After the first click it sort of becomes unresponsive for like half a second then i can click again. How can i fix this?

Guest xxxzenxxx

hey guys i have used up my free user for rapid share wonder if sector can upload to megaupload or smth else? =) your effort is much appriciated :D

Guest corpisa
Best align values for screen alignment are set.

WOW Sector, the changes you made in this new version are just incredible good, thanks for making my weekend a better one !!!

I can say that the keyboard is working great in every screen including text messaging which was a little dificult on previous one, IE feels a lot better (havent intalled opera yet, it was also a bit buggy on last version). I installed original titanium version and to me this is the most beautiful user interface I have tried so far, the task bar and the OK button are really cool, the calendar is align perfect, it was a little off and so far I have found just 2 or 3 screens that need some little adjustment, on top of numbers when dialing, in default file explorer just a tiny bit but it works perfect, when setting alarms you cannot see am or pm and I believe also in pictures & videos the arrows to display the lists a little of to the right i guess.

Dont know if its bad taste or annoing to load pictures but im putting them so everyone sees how good it looks.

SECTOR Y SHOKKA, LOS MEJORES COCINEROS DEL MUNDO !!! :D

post-209926-1250312841_thumb.png

post-209926-1250312922_thumb.png

post-209926-1250313360_thumb.png

post-209926-1250313397_thumb.png

post-209926-1250313461_thumb.png

post-209926-1250313567_thumb.png

post-209926-1250313600_thumb.png

post-209926-1250314479_thumb.png

Edited by corpisa

This build is much better than the "25" one.Its faster,sms bug is gone and with the default titanium things are better for me.Just a tiny problem: the pictures in contacts are out of focus.Somehow u managed to fix the windows media player picture but in contacts it remains kinda stretched.But im happy with this buid so far thank you very much

Guest Michael122w
I can say that the keyboard is working great in every screen including text messaging which was a little dificult on previous one,

I am using 23028 and I am still getting lags on the keyboads (all of them). Did you do any special to get rid of the lags?

Guest corpisa
I am using 23028 and I am still getting lags on the keyboads (all of them). Did you do any special to get rid of the lags?

Not really, just flashed like and hour ago and from the beggining is working great, on sms it used to jump spaces and go to the begginig of the word but not anymore. There are two versions released today, I DL the original titanium one so Im not sure if there is any difference betwen them. hope you get it working because this one feels very responsive and bugless so far.

Guest Th3rmal

Im getting those lags too :S any way to fix it?

Hi Sector,

thanx for another awesome ROM. I found 2 probz while using it :

1. there's scroll bar next to dial pad if phone skin enabled. It used to be above the dial pads, but it stretched all the way down.

2. CHome editor is missing.

any1 else noticed this?

Guest cirrus888

The weather icons on the Neo Titanium don't work for the 23028

Original Titanium is fine however. Its also smoother and things generally work better. Neo has problems.

Edited by cirrus888

Guest donlau
Hi Sector,

thanx for another awesome ROM. I found 2 probz while using it :

1. there's scroll bar next to dial pad if phone skin enabled. It used to be above the dial pads, but it stretched all the way down.

2. CHome editor is missing.

any1 else noticed this?

CHome editor is under the utilities folder.

I am uploading to my server the files to mirror.

Sector, is it possible to make a tutorial, or smth like that, to having a version, which has no the zylonite battery driver and it'd has the normal driver? It would be OK, if 1 time, you write a tutorial how to hack your files, and I'd do it. Because we are having problem with this driver, sometimes it writes 20-30%, when it is about 50-60%. I love your ROMs, I do, but my only problem is this zylonite battery driver, because when I go out from home, before it I always recharge the battery, because I don't know, how much % is the real battery.

I am looking forward to having your answer!

csupka91

Edited by Guest

Guest donlau
nope its not there. Im using DXID1_Apollon_23028_NeoTitanium ROM.

ok i see. im using the original ROM. I'm not sure about the NeoTitanium perhaps you have to wait for Sector to answer you.

Guest wudangnic
Sector in your last 2 roms i havent been able to "double tap/click" on the screen. Ie. for zooming in on opera or typing fast on the keyboard. After the first click it sort of becomes unresponsive for like half a second then i can click again. How can i fix this?

Unfortunately is happening the same to me. And this is a very big bug for me. Please anybody give a help!

I'm thinking to downgrade, but maybe there is a solution....PLEAAASE!

I think it is something with these builds 25-28. It happened the same with kuanchai's 23028 build also.

Edited by wudangnic

Guest Michelle My Belle
ok i see. im using the original ROM. I'm not sure about the NeoTitanium perhaps you have to wait for Sector to answer you.

If it's not installed (IF) then do a search over on XDA developers for CHome editor 1.6 - showaco. you should find the cab.

michelle

Guest Dimitris84
The weather icons on the Neo Titanium don't work for the 23028

Original Titanium is fine however. Its also smoother and things generally work better. Neo has problems.

This post has been edited by cirrus888: Today, 08:13

I have noticed this as well. Is there a cab fix that can be applied to resolve this issue?