QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest Linkinou

What about the rom 21943?

It is with the old UI? Maybe you could please everyone, now making two different roms, if the old ui is still updated.

Anyway, great work !!

Guest sector
What about the rom 21943?

It is with the old UI? Maybe you could please everyone, now making two different roms, if the old ui is still updated.

Anyway, great work !!

It is almost 10 days old maybe more. Im sorry but im not going backwards :D.

The post will be updated with the latest betas only. You need to get used to the new UI cause it seems that we are heading with it all the way up (or down :angry:).

Guest mynullvoid
It is almost 10 days old maybe more. Im sorry but im not going backwards :D .

The post will be updated with the latest betas only. You need to get used to the new UI cause it seems that we are heading with it all the way up (or down :angry: ).

Sector, I agree, we must go forward..... hope the bugs are fixed tho, anyway good job bro

Guest techmaster7545

@ Sector a little something for ur desktop or whatever lol

if anyone wld like a sector dialer check out my skinning page its i900 dialer so it will work

post-534562-1250642733_thumb.png

Edited by techmaster7545

Hello there,

I just installed the latest 23028 and it doesn't look like it's compatible with M2D. M2D ends up freezing whenever i switch tabs at random times.

Which is the last ROM compatible with M2D? Would it be 23009?

Thanks for any help!

I have installed MD2 Ver2 under 23028 and it works, no freezing.....sort of.

Hi Sector,

been using 23028 since posted in this thread. I remember you where once using Spam alert from Spam alert and liked it. I am also using Spam alert Ver1.4.5 and it seems to have some issues with 23028. Have you come across this? Thanks.

Guest Chad Petree

The original titanium is the deafult titanium of windows 6.5? it doesnt look like it on the pictures :D

Edited by Chad Petree

It is almost 10 days old maybe more. Im sorry but im not going backwards :D .

The post will be updated with the latest betas only. You need to get used to the new UI cause it seems that we are heading with it all the way up (or down :angry: ).

Well Said!

tryied latest ROM. i love new interface,new things looks very promising! but some bugs make me going back to older ROMS.double click doesnt work(or fast typing), after one day sms takes minutes to open( with 4 sms in memory) and ev slowed down. now doesn't shut off u need to try several times for the phone to understand u want him off. rest looks great. hope for next release!! thanks sector great job

Guest montxinho76

Hi!! first at all say THANKS to sector, this rom is great!! second i apologize for my very poor english (i'm spanish). This is the first time i try a "non-spanish" rom for my omnia and i have 3 questions:

1.- images for contacts in "favorite people" is not good (looks distorted)

2.- what kind of images must use in "cLauncher"?? i tried a .png and doesn't appear...(only de red X)

3.- Cmulticlock looks like it's moving all time....

i don't know if this "problems" was caused by the rom or not....please don't misinterpret me...

thanks a lot!!

Guest querschwimmer
install FTouchSL 2.10, enable it, disable scroll, set time to 0. should work :D

Thx, but did not work for me (maybe not trying hard enough, but anyway do not like to buy FTouch just for this;-); I'm waiting for either new ROM or going back to 2309...(best version so far IMHO)

Guest Th3rmal
Thx, but did not work for me (maybe not trying hard enough, but anyway do not like to buy FTouch just for this;-); I'm waiting for either new ROM or going back to 2309...(best version so far IMHO)

You dont need to buy it. Just download it and it will work. Also, mine didnt work when i disabled it after i changed settings, so I have mine enabled now :D

Guest querschwimmer
You dont need to buy it. Just download it and it will work. Also, mine didnt work when i disabled it after i changed settings, so I have mine enabled now :D

Thx for the hint... I should read the instructions more carefully...:-); anway I tried a very slow double touch and it worked, although I liked the "old" sensitivity better

Guest mario.omnia

Hi Sector!

I downloaded your ROM and tried it...

All I can say is very good work...

Tested it for an hour and overall I saw no major bugs...only one to be precise...

When I went into HTCEmu and tried to calibrate the sensor...the app stayed open

all the time...and when I went into tasks to manually close it there were no tasks

open...I had to turn the phone off and back on to be able to see main menu...

(no big problem since I wont calibrate sensor anymore...)

Can you please tell me how to remove background pictures you use...

I like it pitch black...no wallpapers of any kind...even lock screen...

(BTW when I rotate screen in main menu your wallpaper is tiled)

I noticed a speed increase in IE...it renders pages faster...do you have any info on

that also...it loaded a page with lots of flash in a matter of seconds over WiFi...

(the rendering part was almost PC like...if you disregard the WiFi part...)

Guest SnoopyDog

@MachinateTDK: What do you mean with "uninstall the new UI"? You can not uninstall a firmware... It' the same like you install Windows Vista on a computer that had XP prevously and then you ask how can i uninstall Vista :D

The solution: flash an older firmware

Guest MachinateTDK
@MachinateTDK: What do you mean with "uninstall the new UI"? You can not uninstall a firmware... It' the same like you install Windows Vista on a computer that had XP prevously and then you ask how can i uninstall Vista :angry:

The solution: flash an older firmware

that seems like the case huh...oh well...i guess i will have to remain far behind on my flashing. its time i gave it a break anyway :D

Guest lupus_hegemonia

I'm reading several users here, saying "Hi Sector, I've download your build and I've tested it for ONE HOUR... some bugs..." and such.

HOW, in the name of ZEUS, you people are able to FIND OUT a new Rom, when your making conclusions in SIXTY bloody minutes?

LEAVE the Rom for 2-3 days, play a lot of it, "DISTROYED" it (the Rom) from the many tests and THEN... you can be able to comment for it.

Is it not?

("Hi, dear OPEL developers. I've bought my new OPEL 60' ago and I have some issues to discuss."... SOUND STUPID, isn't it???)

Edited by lupus_hegemonia

Guest ellaqezi

neo titanium looks good but i made a mistake of changing layouts (trying to see if it makes a difference on the photos) on favecontacts now there's no icon on the left hand side for it.

post-498859-1250712950_thumb.png

the dialer is black text on black.. can't read anything. and there's a scrollbar because it might be too big for the omnia screen? love how the icons look so i really don't want to opt for the vekkio one again.

post-498859-1250712700_thumb.png

also, reStart no longer works? there's no way to save to registry.. clicking "ok" or "exit" just closes the program...

i'm not complaining.. these are just a few things i noticed. please don't crucify me.

PS. help would be deeply appreciated.