QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

It directly links me to the ThumbCal Task application;)

The best calendar&task app ever :D

Edit: Toch/Tap Delay is still there with Build 23034.5.3.0, i flashed yesterday. Its the first time i see this bug. its when you touch fast twice or more on the screen, nothing happens and you have to wait for 1 sec. its very annoying when typing an SMS etc or scrolling through lists :/

FTouchSL didnt help for me, tested trial..:/

Doubletap in some cases = impossible. Bcoz of the delay impossible and if i wait until the next click is availeble, its too slow for double tap :/

Edited by dolch

Guest forelli
Hello again.

Just to let you know about the bug on SMS. If you have any stored sms on your sim card, it will crash the inbox.

I just deleted mine and now works... Strange sh*t that made me loose my hair :angry: .

I think i have fixed also the Summary page. Anw i think i will upload 2 roms: 1 with Neo + 1 Original.

That's all folks

Hey sector, keep your hair short, when you'll be bald it will be like a new look ;) . Thanks for the tip, you're right, i have also stored sms in my sim card, but if i delete them, my wife will kill me :D ! I can live with the bug. Waiting for the neo rom and getting my phone ready to flash! Regarding the rom names, why not Sector xxx? This way there is no limit ;)

Good work, and don't forget to sleep! ;)

forelli

edit: @dolch install ftouchsl and the tap delay is gone like the wind! viel spass

Edited by forelli

Guest OKA133
i found another bug with 23009 version Zeus lite..

if my phone in locked mode, when i receive a call, i cannot use the hard Green Button to pick up the phone.. i need to slide "Answer" button to answer..

however, the hard Red button work to reject a call as normal..

anyone got the same problem? any fix known to this?

thx in advance

Is this bug still present in 23034?

Guest Michelle My Belle
Is this bug still present in 23034?

Yes,

- I tried yesterday and nothing happened when I pressed the the hardware key to answer.

Michelle.

Guest abdullah_mian

Dear Mr.Sector and your Friends :

Hi ... ive been a keen tester of your windows mobile 6.5 roms since 22731 build and till your latest build 23034 which i must say is the Rom that i have been waiting for , Finally . the (ok) and (start) buttons in the bottom row is the last touch in a master piece of a UI . and your tweaks are just remarkable , especially the weather icon in Neo Titanium is now perfect ! .

thanks to your hard work , now i feel no need to update the rom as it fulfills all that i wish in a UI , it is Ultimate :D .

i assure you that i will donate for your Great work !

Guest vishalm
Neo version 2 is online.

Original Titanium is uploading...

Enjoy

Phone is charged up and waiting for a download link for the non neo version :D

Guest George_red_storm_gr

+1 for the link!!

Edited by George_red_storm_gr

Guest sector

+1 for the link!!

New version on board! Original Titanium -> 2nd post.

Sector, will you cook any roms with M2D for the latest build 23034?

No im sorry my friend, new versions cause problems with m2d and i dont have that much time to fix them.

You can install a cab though (many are floating around), which is very easy to install.

Guest Cutefox

few links like chome is missing and stuff.. im sure its in the rom but no link.. anyway i did the naughty after since i am lazy and cant be bothered copying all the link and re-install every piece of software i had b4, i restore the backup from the 23034 version 1.. it actually works.. no bugs so far.. the contact summary still there.. its super!!!

Guest Cutefox
Sector: I'm unable to set a ringtone on your latest V2 rom. Do you have a fix?

Michael

jus like before.. in my storage/my documents/ create a new folder in there say my ringtones and put it in there.... it will work.. i just tried on mine..

so far everything is very good.. it is the most stable rom i have now.. i love it sector!!

Guest sector
Sector: I'm unable to set a ringtone on your latest V2 rom. Do you have a fix?

Michael

It is impossible. Mine works and vibrates.

few links like chome is missing and stuff.. im sure its in the rom but no link.. anyway i did the naughty after since i am lazy and cant be bothered copying all the link and re-install every piece of software i had b4, i restore the backup from the 23034 version 1.. it actually works.. no bugs so far.. the contact summary still there.. its super!!!

erm in which version are u referring to? i dont think i missed any links.

Guest Linkazoid
It is impossible. Mine works and vibrates.

The list is empty for me, so im unable to quit the ringtone screen, unless i press the hardware cancel button!

Can also confirm that Chome Editor is missing from honeycomb.... Also if you change the theme your unable to set it back to the original.

Will give it another try tomorrow, must go to bed!

Michael

Edited by Linkazoid

Guest ferrari85

Anyone having problems with the input lag should install touchresponse (someone mentioned over in khuanchai's rom thread, credit to him) . I've tested and it does eliminate the input lag. So i can now enable wm6.5 scrolling (by disabling FtouchSL) AND eliminate the input lag :D

Guest Cutefox
Anyone having problems with the input lag should install touchresponse (someone mentioned over in khuanchai's rom thread, credit to him) . I've tested and it does eliminate the input lag. So i can now enable wm6.5 scrolling (by disabling FtouchSL) AND eliminate the input lag :D

mine is fine.. but i had ftouchsl (disabled but installed with the response time 0) and downup reg tweak at 100.. its very smooth.. i will try the touchresponse to see if it helps any further but i dun see any problem with lag.. it is actually heaps better than few months ago when i gave up on my omnia as my main phone since i cant sms on it.. now im thinkin of using it again..

1 issue i had with the 23034 V1 was the rotation problem, i had autorotation program on and after using it a few times it stops working.. had to reset everytime.. i will test it in this v2.. hope this issue is only with v1..

Guest johnx7

Just done reinstalling the Original titanium rom on my phone.

First things first, thanks sector. Now you will get 100% of your

roms addicts happy with these 2 builds :D

Phonebook is now working with summary (nice fix), tested only twice

but it's working heh.

cHome and utilities folder is present on V1 Original titanium

Application "Tasks" is working (for mazeli).

In file selection windows / explorer, "My device" is invisible, you

only get a blank space instead in the drop menu box, but it's still

working if you click on that empty space.

Sometimes you can get a corrupted today screen, if you rotate the

phone while it's busy (i noticed that will 23034 Neo V1 too), so you

have to reboot or disable/enable today again.

That's it for now, time to sleep for me even if you deserve a good

rest more than me :angry:

Guest donlau
New version on board! Original Titanium -> 2nd post.

Erm... I can't see the original titanium. i only saw the Ver 2 for Neo. Anyone can post any mirror for it? thanks.

Sorry saw it already...

Edited by donlau

Guest phucchau
Hello again.

Just to let you know about the bug on SMS. If you have any stored sms on your sim card, it will crash the inbox.

I just deleted mine and now works... Strange sh*t that made me loose my hair :D .

I think i have fixed also the Summary page. Anw i think i will upload 2 roms: 1 with Neo + 1 Original.

That's all folks

Hi Sector, Can you show me how to delete sms message in simm card

Guest mattb777

+1 for the icons in WM7Black and WM7Blue, on my phone theres not even a box around the text, is there a quick fix for this?

also, im using the latest original titanium 23034 and when i change wallpaper it changes in the today screen but not in the start menu..

Edited by mattb777