QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Hi for everybody)) Now I'm using Artemis with Neo Titanium and programs don't close by tapping X button. So, i've found that task manager InClose XE really closes programs (not by tapping X button, but with tapping clock). I hope it will be useful :) .

Sector, thanks for the great roms!

Waiting for Hephaistos with Original/Neo Titanium!

inclose.zip

Really sorry for interrupting this topic but I have a quick question and need a reply before get into action,

I did try to format phone by using system menu > memory option before do anything with the rom but now it seems to be stop responding for about 10 minutes, only 4 dots are turning round and round and also power button does not work to close and re-open display.

What should I do ? Should I wait for another 15 minutes insistently or just poke the reset button? Am I going to brick my phone despairingly ?

:) :) :) :)

Really sorry for interrupting this topic but I have a quick question and need a reply before get into action,

I did try to format phone by using system menu > memory option before do anything with the rom but now it seems to be stop responding for about 10 minutes, only 4 dots are turning round and round and also power button does not work to close and re-open display.

What should I do ? Should I wait for another 15 minutes insistently or just poke the reset button? Am I going to brick my phone despairingly ?

:) :) :) :)

take off the battery and try again

take off the battery and try again

Thank you for your quick advice sector, it managed to start but lots of errors as expected. Now I'm gonna load it with your rom,

thanks again, I will turn back to topic with feedbacks..

sector i prefer the flat start menu over the beveled one, can i use an older cpr or the start menu look in the theme?

if you mean to remove the honeycomb you simply cannot. You can enable large menu and have both screens.

post-150032-1253055349_thumb.jpg

If you mean to remove the beveled u can use of course the old cprs and u will get the old style. I have included the hexagon just in case :)

Guest amahfouz
if you mean to remove the honeycomb you simply cannot. You can enable large menu and have both screens.

If you mean to remove the beveled u can use of course the old cprs and u will get the old style. I have included the hexagon just in case :)

yep, just wanted to remove the bevel

just a couple of things i've noticed:

clicking on the topbar doesnt show the new dragable menu unless ur on the home screen (i think thats a wm thing)

changing a theme doesnt apply right away (i lock then unlock and its all good)

sometimes some buttons dont appear, at the end of the installation of resco explorer it asks what language to use, the ok button was nowhere to be found

all in all its a very good rom, it looks good and performs good, thanks again sector

Hi sector,

can you teach me how do you make the htc task manager icon invisible?

im using shokka's rom and have installed htc task manager, now the task manager icon and the time overlap.

thanks a lot...

Hi Sector and everyone,

Trying out Hephaestus M2D, great theme, great ROM, thanks. Does anyone have a problem launching the browser under M2D interface? My browser will not launch! No problems launching it under settings. Thank you.

Guest omar junior
Hi Sector and everyone,

Trying out Hephaestus M2D, great theme, great ROM, thanks. Does anyone have a problem launching the browser under M2D interface? My browser will not launch! No problems launching it under settings. Thank you.

Here too :)

Hi Sector,

Using M2D 23049 rom, Mannila at times hangs up at Music and Messages tab, have to reboot the device couple of times, finally removed the tabs Music & Message, now working fine.

Is there a fix for this.

Im sticking with 23047 got everything workn fine. Im running M2D v2 only thing is the amount of time it needs to open the sms when im replying from M2d. Is there a way of speeding it up?