QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

hey,,, first to thanks for the development of the Omnia Roms,,, i would like to try on 23049 (Ultra Lite) - Released on 15/09/2009 but the download link is not working,,, is it a problem becox i m in HK or is the download link really a problem? thanks for answering~

Guest copperfield
hey,,, first to thanks for the development of the Omnia Roms,,, i would like to try on 23049 (Ultra Lite) - Released on 15/09/2009 but the download link is not working,,, is it a problem becox i m in HK or is the download link really a problem? thanks for answering~

No I think your location is not a problem but both the links are blocked and there is no way to down from them! Dunno whats going on, maybe sector could take a look at this. Ask around, maybe somebody else can give you another link for the UltraLite!

No I think your location is not a problem but both the links are blocked and there is no way to down from them! Dunno whats going on, maybe sector could take a look at this. Ask around, maybe somebody else can give you another link for the UltraLite!

thanks a lot,,, i thought it was my problem~

Guest lordress

Hi Sector, thanks for your great rom. Im using it right now and very like it.

I have a problem with the top bar (the one that should be sliding from the top when I press the battery or notification). It seems doesn't work when Im using M2D. Is there any way to fix this?

I've also create a skin for fingerkeyboard. I've do some photoshop to create this skin to match your latest M2D, but i'll just overwrite the greengray skin that has been provided by fingerkeyboard coz I dont understand the script :) I didn't attach any screenshot for the skin, coz I also dont know how to create one (really sorry for that, maybe there are someone will help with this).

The skin will overwrite your config/script, so please backup first in case you didn't like the skin.

thanks to all. :)

fingerkeyboard_skin.zip

ps. in case anyone would like to be helped on designing the UI or anything, please just PM me and sent the basic/resolution, maybe I could help you with the design only :)

Guest **DaVe**

Hello EveryOne,

first of all, thank you Sector for your great ROMs, I am currently running your last Hephaistos M2D ROM, it's really great, it's like having a brand new phone!

but unfortunately I have a problem:

I backup my contacts & messages with PIMBACKUP, no problem.

I dowloaded OPERA 9.7 beta as internet brower, as it is not included in your ROM, then I recreate the shortcut from the M2D Inernet tab to Opera 9.7, fine.

But I have no more access to the messaging tab!

Anyone else with the same issue?

Thank you

**DaVe**

samsungplayeraddict.com (FRENCH FORUM FOR i900)

Guest teixeira.vh
Hello EveryOne,

first of all, thank you Sector for your great ROMs, I am currently running your last Hephaistos M2D ROM, it's really great, it's like having a brand new phone!

but unfortunately I have a problem:

I backup my contacts & messages with PIMBACKUP, no problem.

I dowloaded OPERA 9.7 beta as internet brower, as it is not included in your ROM, then I recreate the shortcut from the M2D Inernet tab to Opera 9.7, fine.

But I have no more access to the messaging tab!

Anyone else with the same issue?

Thank you

**DaVe**

samsungplayeraddict.com (FRENCH FORUM FOR i900)

I there! Ive made that change also to Opera, but i dont find where to do the same with youtube link, could you help me please?

Thanks.

Vitor

Guest **DaVe**
I there! Ive made that change also to Opera, but i dont find where to do the same with youtube link, could you help me please?

Thanks.

Vitor

Me neither!

Anyone could help?

PS; I need help to configure the Maps tab, can anyone help me please?

thank you :)

Guest **DaVe**

I also have another issue, when I hit the menu button, this sends me to my fav settings, wich is great, but when i hit Sound, the phone's screen blurs and it stays loading for ever!

any solution?

ty

Guest teixeira.vh

Thanks.

Vitor

Hi again, i dont know if its a bug, but the "bubble" to close gprs conection dont work, anyone with the same issue?

Guest HellboyMC
How many Americans do you know personaly? Are we really going to start making jabs at people's countries? Pathetic.

Like 99% i've met anywhere possible were like america the best, do u even have electricity? bla bla bla...ofc every single one of those would vote Bush back. I know not all Americans are stupid, but i have enough of fools like that. I wouldn't say a thing if there wasn't a big line in red with a word noob. I do use search engine often, but sometimes you get like 100-200 topics for what u searched for so i think in some cases, when it takes 10 words to answer, it's easier to just ask and get the answer than be arrogant without knowing what the guy did before asking. I also hate if someone comes here, wants everyone to do everything instead of him, but if someone takes a lot of his time trying stuff for his phone, but has a thing or two he can't solve by himself and is then judged as a noob just because he has less posts then sorry, this is arrogant, this is exactly what i'm talking about, some crappy comparing of teh awesome americans.

Edited by HellboyMC

Like 99% i've met anywhere possible were like america the best, do u even have electricity? bla bla bla...ofc every single one of those would vote Bush back. I know not all Americans are stupid, but i have enough of fools like that. I wouldn't say a thing if there wasn't a big line in red with a word noob. I do use search engine often, but sometimes you get like 100-200 topics for what u searched for so i think in some cases, when it takes 10 words to answer, it's easier to just ask and get the answer than be arrogant without knowing what the guy did before asking. I also hate if someone comes here, wants everyone to do everything instead of him, but if someone takes a lot of his time trying stuff for his phone, but has a thing or two he can't solve by himself and is then judged as a noob just because he has less posts then sorry, this is arrogant, this is exactly what i'm talking about, some crappy comparing of teh awesome americans.

Ok I may not agree with the huge red letters and such but lets just keep this forum on topic. Lets not waste thread space with remarks that will just cause a fight.

Edited by corwest