QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest jonboyuk
I won't waste anymore time on the misunderstanding...

Windows Media Player - Doesn't try to update every time you open it and you can turn the screen off and music continues to play

M2D Audio - Does update when you try to play but doesn't take too long, music continues when screen is turned off

Pocket Player 4.1 - You can select whether it updates automatically or not, music continues when screen is turned off.

WMP with FTouchSL is very finger friendly on WM6.5 and scrolling is awesome

PP has built in finger friendly menus so no 6.5 and FTouchSL needed for quick scrolling.

Guest HellboyMC
Windows Media Player - Doesn't try to update every time you open it and you can turn the screen off and music continues to play

M2D Audio - Does update when you try to play but doesn't take too long, music continues when screen is turned off

Pocket Player 4.1 - You can select whether it updates automatically or not, music continues when screen is turned off.

WMP with FTouchSL is very finger friendly on WM6.5 and scrolling is awesome

PP has built in finger friendly menus so no 6.5 and FTouchSL needed for quick scrolling.

Thx a lot, i'll give everything a try :)

Thx a lot, i'll give everything a try :)

u can also install a different skin for windows media player that makes it far more appealling and easier to press the little buttons..

Guest goingInside
Great ROM. One of the best I've tried so far other than Romovic's ROM. Having very slow response on the messaging application. Took more than a minute for the reply screen to show up with the soft keyboard. Anyone else experiencing this?

I'm experiencing the same thing. When hit reply, a white screen will appear for a very long time before the actual message body is appeared. Anyone know how to solve this? Thanks.

Guest DJRedLine
Guys I updated my Omnia with build 23049 and I experience a rapid battery drain..... I lose like 15% of battery power in 1 hour!!! I thought it is the bad battery so I bought a new one...and it is still happening.. :P .....BlueTooth, WiFI and all possible data connections are OFF!.......I can not find the reason and why it wasn't like that with Samsung original roms? :)

Does anybody have a solution? :D

When 1st flashing to a new ROM the battery does drain slightly faster than usual for a couple of days then it settles down to normal.

Not sure why it does it, but it is something i notice happen to me every time i flash ROM's

Currently I'm using Shokka's 23047 and I'm pretty happy but I'm waiting for 23053 (it's no point to flash to 23049 when new builds hangs around) and I'm pretty sure that Master Sector will do to job brilliantly :)

Guest copperfield
I'm experiencing the same thing. When hit reply, a white screen will appear for a very long time before the actual message body is appeared. Anyone know how to solve this? Thanks.

The lag in messaging is an ms bug! Dont think there is a workaround, lets hope it will be fixed along with say the reply bug when in normal(not threaded) sms mode!

Guest downjones
When 1st flashing to a new ROM the battery does drain slightly faster than usual for a couple of days then it settles down to normal.

Not sure why it does it, but it is something i notice happen to me every time i flash ROM's

buddy I understand everything ....but nearly 15% per hour???? ....by the way....does the phone version have influence on the battery? I am trying to figure out ....why I have that huge battery drain even there is a new battery inside...

Guest Davodude
The lag in messaging is an ms bug! Dont think there is a workaround, lets hope it will be fixed along with say the reply bug when in normal(not threaded) sms mode!

Same here :)

Guest Netusboy

Please People...

I'm looking for an answer but, maybe, anyone answer this....... this post have 250 pages... it's impossible find this...

WHY AND HOW TO FIX THE TOP BAR ISSUE?

When I click in volume icon, nothing happen... when I click in batery icon, open the sound volume!!!

Some one can help?

Ps.: Sorry my poor english, ok?

Guest GodsGift
Please People...

I'm looking for an answer but, maybe, anyone answer this....... this post have 250 pages... it's impossible find this...

When I click in volume icon, nothing happen... when I click in batery icon, open the sound volume!!!

Some one can help?

Your English is fine!! ... the top bar doesnt work in any screens except the HOME screen i.e. titanium.

This is a bug in WinMo but is fixed in the latest leaked ROM ...

Sector? we are waiting :)

GG

Guest copperfield
Please People...

Some one can help?

Which rom do you have installed? On the newer builds since Zeus the task bar is working differently than it was before couse of all the finger friendlyness MS is implementing in to the OS! In the newer builds if you click anyware on the taskbar you will get a bigger(zoomed) taskbar and there you can choose the different options! On the older builds we all know how it was. Case like yours I got when I tryed to manipulate the icons on the taskbar in older roms(before Zeus) but only if I am in a menu!!! If I am on the Today screen everything worked fine! Did you tryed to install some other taskbar unsuccessfully?

Guest Netusboy
Your English is fine!! ... the top bar doesnt work in any screens except the HOME screen i.e. titanium.

This is a bug in WinMo but is fixed in the latest leaked ROM ...

Sector? we are waiting :)

GG

Tks for your reply GG...

I'm don't like Titanium... lol... I use the Manila... and the top bar don't work in any place :D

Man... I like so much the Hephaistos rom's... but this problem will drive-me crazy... :P

Edited by Netusboy

Guest Netusboy
Which rom do you have installed? On the newer builds since Zeus the task bar is working differently than it was before couse of all the finger friendlyness MS is implementing in to the OS! In the newer builds if you click anyware on the taskbar you will get a bigger(zoomed) taskbar and there you can choose the different options! On the older builds we all know how it was. Case like yours I got when I tryed to manipulate the icons on the taskbar in older roms(before Zeus) but only if I am in a menu!!! If I am on the Today screen everything worked fine! Did you tryed to install some other taskbar unsuccessfully?

copperfield,

I'm using the Hephaistos ROM with MANILA... and the zoom don't happen when I touch in top bar... just when I touch in baterry icon, the volume's control appear... very crazy...

I have used the Nicklashidegard (23037) rom before this on... and the top bar works fine, but configure the connection is Gods Mistery... lol... It's a good rom too...

If you press the keyboard icon in the bottom taskbar, the reply message comes up more or less instantly.

Steeg27