QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest hellokittyr
Just use the search mate... its been answered quite a few times in this thread..

sorry.. i didnt explain myself.

i did search. and enabled the phone skin. however, in the latest version. the phone skin doesnt really fit the screen.so the scroll bar appears.

anyone has the same problem??

Guest copperfield
copperfield,

I'm using the Hephaistos ROM with MANILA... and the zoom don't happen when I touch in top bar... just when I touch in baterry icon, the volume's control appear... very crazy...

I have used the Nicklashidegard (23037) rom before this on... and the top bar works fine, but configure the connection is Gods Mistery... lol... It's a good rom too...

Well believe it or not I am still on Zeus!!! I find it to be one of the most stable and quick roms so far! I cant wait for the official released winmo 6.5 and sector to cook a rom with it :) On Zeus I cannot get it to open the battery meter by tapping on the battery icon! The other icons work fine.

Guest hellokittyr

i did search. and enabled the phone skin. however, in the latest version. the phone skin doesnt really fit the screen.so the scroll bar appears.

by the way, i am using the neo titan version.

Guest Netusboy
Well believe it or not I am still on Zeus!!! I find it to be one of the most stable and quick roms so far! I cant wait for the official released winmo 6.5 and sector to cook a rom with it :) On Zeus I cannot get it to open the battery meter by tapping on the battery icon! The other icons work fine.

lol

Here in Brazil we have a blog whos indicate ROM's to use... I'm use the ZEUS for long time... I like it very much...

I'm tried to cook my own rom, but I'm failure... it's very hard thing to do...

Guest ronaldb3

This also has been discussed several times in this and other threads in this forum (I myself asked the same question a few days ago).

This vertical bar happens when you use a Samsung type keypad which most of the upgraded/pretty ones seem to be. It looks like these keypads logic thinks a page overflow has happen (it hasn't) and the basic Windows code creates the scroll bar.

So far there does not appear to be any fix. Maybe with the final 6.5 release. Maybe not. :)

There are programs like SK-Tools that let you narrow the scrollbar. This helps a little.

Ron...

Edited by ronaldb3

Guest hellokittyr

by the way, i am using the neo titan version.

The lag in messaging is an ms bug! Dont think there is a workaround, lets hope it will be fixed along with say the reply bug when in normal(not threaded) sms mode!

Hey copperfield / goingInside / DavoDude ... I had the same text lag issue , got it resolved.

Just install touchresponse (attached) . Goto > Settings > System > TouchResponse

- Check the 'Vibrate on Touch' , Set the time to anything you want. i have it at 0ms.

- Goto Device Tab : Change Device Vibrate ID to 11. [Omnia's Vibration ID ]

- Soft Reset.

Voila ! :D  

Texting is totally fine for me now. i switched around 6 ROM's and went back to older builds cuz of this issue. Currently i am on 23034 and happy with it. I will be switching to 23049 in a couple of days. Hopefully this should work on that too.

Bad BAD M$ for these annoying little issues.  :)

TouchResponse_v0_3_2.CAB

Edited by NeMonix

Guest jonboyuk
How can I get this capitalized the first letter

I think you'd have to edit registry entries in [HKLM/Software/Microsoft/CHome]

Edited by jonboyuk

buddy I understand everything ....but nearly 15% per hour???? ....by the way....does the phone version have influence on the battery? I am trying to figure out ....why I have that huge battery drain even there is a new battery inside...

I had this problem last week with v23049, this week the problem seems to be disappeared... :) :D :P

Guest Davodude
Hey copperfield / goingInside / DavoDude ... I had the same text lag issue , got it resolved.

Bad BAD M$ for these annoying little issues. :)

THANKS testing now!

Remaining Problems(if this is fixed i will have no gripes with this new rom):

*HTC audio manager stops playing when screen is turned off/plays for abit like 30secs b4 it stops completely when i turn it off

*Message tab in M2d crashes m2d

Edited by Davodude

Guest Kamal Lalwani

Hello Checf & all the great Brains out there

I would like to know if there is any way to keep the wifi active even after the screen blacks out.

I have already disabled the power saving feature but makes no difference as the WIFI still gets suspended as soon as the the screen blanks out.

Please help.....................

Guest hellokittyr
This also has been discussed several times in this and other threads in this forum (I myself asked the same question a few days ago).

This vertical bar happens when you use a Samsung type keypad which most of the upgraded/pretty ones seem to be. It looks like these keypads logic thinks a page overflow has happen (it hasn't) and the basic Windows code creates the scroll bar.

So far there does not appear to be any fix. Maybe with the final 6.5 release. Maybe not. :)

There are programs like SK-Tools that let you narrow the scrollbar. This helps a little.

Ron...

thanks for your tips.

i think i am gonna use the default skin instead of samsung phone skin, since i dont really use the video call so often.

btw, the PDAvxxt rom has the samsung phone skin as the default and no scroll bar.

Guest goingInside

Just install touchresponse (attached) . Goto > Settings > System > TouchResponse

- Check the 'Vibrate on Touch' , Set the time to anything you want. i have it at 0ms.

- Goto Device Tab : Change Device Vibrate ID to 11. [Omnia's Vibration ID ]

- Soft Reset.

Voila ! :D  

Texting is totally fine for me now. i switched around 6 ROM's and went back to older builds cuz of this issue. Currently i am on 23034 and happy with it. I will be switching to 23049 in a couple of days. Hopefully this should work on that too.

Bad BAD M$ for these annoying little issues.  :)

I have the touchresponse installed but it has not solved the laggy issue. The message body comes up (1-2sec )after pressing the soft keyboard.

Guest lordPerla
THANKS testing now!

Remaining Problems(if this is fixed i will have no gripes with this new rom):

*HTC audio manager stops playing when screen is turned off/plays for abit like 30secs b4 it stops completely when i turn it off

*Message tab in M2d crashes m2d

I am experiencing the same problem with M2D Message tab.

Guest copperfield

I think this is an old bug as I had it way back in the beginning of this project! Has something to do with the fact that as soon as you turn off the screen every operation is suspended. In my case the player played the song till the end and never started the next one! The only workaround I found was with a software that turns off just the screen, without suspending every operation thats going on in the moment! I have a prog in my phone called Display Switch and it works but I am not shore if its was cooked in by sector or it came with spb!?

Guest copperfield

Thanks man but unfortunately I am not on the latest rom and can not test! Anyway sixth of october is closer and closer and I cant wait :)

lol

Here in Brazil we have a blog whos indicate ROM's to use... I'm use the ZEUS for long time... I like it very much...

I'm tried to cook my own rom, but I'm failure... it's very hard thing to do...

Netusboy,

I had the same problem, but this problem is fixed in the DDDRKO release 23052. I liked more the sector's 23049, but now I'm waiting to see if Sector give us a new release. Maybe with the new contacts app.

Guest Netusboy
Netusboy,

I had the same problem, but this problem is fixed in the DDDRKO release 23052. I liked more the sector's 23049, but now I'm waiting to see if Sector give us a new release. Maybe with the new contacts app.

I hoppe so! Sector's roms is very cool...

I use DDDRKO rom sometime, but the battery consumption is very high...

Well...

SECTORRRRRR! WHERE ARE U 'MASTER CHEFS'!?

:)

Guest Omnia-Winker

SKY NEWS REPORT!

SECTOR SWIPED BY HIGHER POWERS..

In a shock move today, Sector aka The Chef, aka GOD has been kidnapped by the big G in a bid to assist the big G taking over the world, online and offline. There hope with Sector onboard there powers can only double.

No word from the big G as yet, but we hope for a response very soon. Will the next G OS be called SECTOR?????? Will M$ pay to get him on WinMo development... Will we ever hear from Sector again!

Watch this space!

I did that but you can't change all of them. Is there another way?

Yes, there is: just install another titanium theme, smth like that:

post-492647-1253738349_thumb.png

Or try edit it in chome editor )))