QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

will rom 23049 update my phone to DXID1 as well or i have to update it myself??

Only PDA module cause it doesn't have Radio part (GSM+WiFi+GPS). So if You want update Radio You need to download rom which includes Radio rom or download it separately - just google and You'll find it. I'm not sure, but Radio links are in Shokka's or Khuanchai's threads.

Edited by adnet

Just reflashed my rom again as i think my rom was corrupted (freezing and locking up and slow) or something and all my problems seem to have gone.. :)

Maybe I need to do the same. I have changed the background in M2D (.png) in M2DC, but it keeps freezing. Now I can not use M2D at all. Is it impossible to change background in M2D?

Guest Davodude
Maybe I need to do the same. I have changed the background in M2D (.png) in M2DC, but it keeps freezing. Now I can not use M2D at all. Is it impossible to change background in M2D?

I had the exact same problem, after 2nd reflash worked flawlessly as it supposed to :)

Guest Michelle My Belle
I had the exact same problem, after 2nd reflash worked flawlessly as it supposed to :)

Before you re-flash, you could try a hard reset first.

It's good practice to hard reset after flashing - it seems to cure lots of little 'issues' :D

Michelle My Belle

Guest Netusboy

It's good practice to hard reset after flashing - it seems to cure lots of little 'issues' :)

Michelle My Belle

But hardware reset will format the "My Storage", right?! :D is very bad thing.

Guest josafatdj

hi, i can´t dowload the file, (report me an error......) 23049 (M2D Full) - Released on 15/09/2009

Version Hephaistos - 8mb pagepool size, LZX Compression

Info: Added M2D, Removed Titanium

can some one help me?, tnxs

It's good practice to hard reset after flashing - it seems to cure lots of little 'issues' :)

Michelle My Belle

Yeah, I know. Only this time, I hard reset both main memory, my storage and storage card :D This would be my final rom for a while. Tired of flashing every day :P

Now I only need to find that person who published the insvisible htc task manager .. 

But hardware reset will format the "My Storage", right?! :) is very bad thing.

Not really. You can use the "Reset" button, beside "Main Memory", after run the "Hard Reset" program... Therefore, just your main memory will be "Hard Reset"... :-)

It works fine.

maybe your network is bloking... becouse I acess the page normaly........

Has to be his network, just try the link and it opens ok on my pc.

PS. When will I get this 10% warnig off :) !! I posted a prohibited link ages ago..... not sure if ages but it feels like a long time ago for sure many pages back :D

Edited by corpisa

Well, I did get M2D to work for a couple of hours. I woke up my device and it does not seem to work. It freezes again. I will flash again and this time I will not change the background :) Any solutions?

Guest neerajchallana

Hey all,

The ROM is great thus far but i have a problem with the MessagingTab in the M2DC. Whenever the messaging tab is selected, the screen freezes, i have to just go and reset the phone.

Does anyone has any ideas please..

Neeraj

I made a simple black background using ms paint, saved it as a png file and used it. now scrolling in m2d is smooth and quick.

Hello Checf & all the great Brains out there

I would like to know if there is any way to keep the wifi active even after the screen blacks out.

I have already disabled the power saving feature but makes no difference as the WIFI still gets suspended as soon as the the screen blanks out.

Try this:

http://oldsap.blogspot.com/2009/02/dontsleep.html