QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest Phrozin
Hey dude, I'm from South Africa too :-)

You're looking for this file: HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml in your Windows folder. Copy it to your computer (don't edit on your phone). It contains a list of all the cities already added. Just copy a line of code and insert your settings.

After you've edited the file, switch off Touchflo and then copy the file back to the Windows folder. Switch on Touchflo and it should work.

Hi there,nice to see a fellow brother here :)

Yup,I tried that,but it seems when I try to copy it back it stops me(thought it was because it lies in /windows folder-files protected or something).

I think it didn't work for me 'cause I didn't switch 'touchflo' off.

Thanks for the tip and quick reply,I also see a other member posted above that he used 'CYBERDE_Manila2D_WeatherCities_Editor_1.2.1' to change his city,will try that and give feedback :(

Guest robertinha
Nobody else have the problem, that he was unable to open emails, or reply emails?!

If i tap on the email nothing happen.

I have that problem with the Neo version too...

Hey...U should install the SMS_fix...that should work...I installed and now I can open and reply my emails...

Edited by robertinha

Guest Phrozin

Ok,I flashed to the new rom 'DXID1_23064_M2D_Hades_v2' and is very impressed by it Sector,best I've seen so far!!!

Ok half of my weather problem is solved,I see my city is added to the weather tab,the one that is sitting between 'music' and 'mapsearch',I updated the weather tab and it did it succesfully.

Now sorry if I sound stupid,but on the 'Home' screen there 'tap to update weather' just below the clock.I tap that and it opens 'weather options',then I tap 'update now'.It says then on the home screen 'updating now'(it connects to net),then it says for a brief moment 'no weather available' and returns to the message 'tap to update weather'

It will be so helpfull if someone can tell me if there is another place I must add my city to let it display on my homescreen as it shows correctly on the weather tab to the right if I scroll there.

Sorry I'm still noobish as I stated earlier in my posts-but very glad so far,I will definitely stay on this one for sure.

Ok,I flashed to the new rom 'DXID1_23064_M2D_Hades_v2' and is very impressed by it Sector,best I've seen so far!!!

Ok half of my weather problem is solved,I see my city is added to the weather tab,the one that is sitting between 'music' and 'mapsearch',I updated the weather tab and it did it succesfully.

Now sorry if I sound stupid,but on the 'Home' screen there 'tap to update weather' just below the clock.I tap that and it opens 'weather options',then I tap 'update now'.It says then on the home screen 'updating now'(it connects to net),then it says for a brief moment 'no weather available' and returns to the message 'tap to update weather'

It will be so helpfull if someone can tell me if there is another place I must add my city to let it display on my homescreen as it shows correctly on the weather tab to the right if I scroll there.

Sorry I'm still noobish as I stated earlier in my posts-but very glad so far,I will definitely stay on this one for sure.

Just press update again until it works ! I got this problem also ! but after 4 5 times it updated. I think the problem is from signal satelite :)

Guest Dominic83
I have that problem with the Neo version too...

Hey...U should install the SMS_fix...that should work...I installed and now I can open and reply my emails...

Thanks, now it works fine :)

Guest Phrozin
Just press update again until it works ! I got this problem also ! but after 4 5 times it updated. I think the problem is from signal satelite :)

Yahoo,It seems preserverence was the answer,thanks,buddy worked like a charm!!!

Ok,guys,I'm sorted thanks for all the input,weather working great.

Guest METZGERR

hey there,

ive successfully implemented opera as the default browser (beta release) in the touchflo interface but am now questioning myself how to edit the bookmarks - the youtube.com link is not linked in IE's favourites as well?!

Guest omar junior
Hi,

I installed latest version :

23064 (M2D2.0 version 1919.1432 Full) - Released on 11/10/2009

Everything seem fine except one thing very ignoring.

The TouchFlo sometimes close itself randomly and then restart itself. Sometime happens after closing other applications. Sometime after I press "End Call" (Home) button. I cannot figured out the patterns.

Do you know any registry key setting that can stop TouchFlo (M2D) close itself ?

Thanks !

:)

+1

Yahoo,It seems preserverence was the answer,thanks,buddy worked like a charm!!!

Ok,guys,I'm sorted thanks for all the input,weather working great.

You should buy Sector a beer than thank to me :)

Please sector,, I would like the black keyboard that you used in last rom ,, (Sansung black keyboard)

thanks

p.s. sorry for my english

Edited by Crosby

Guest justgeig

I tried installing the new ROM (23064) and when I start the flash, it says checksum failed. I tried using i900 executor and then UDML to flash it manually but UDML can't recognize the file I unpacked...what am I doing wrong? I have yet to be successful flashing using an .exe (other than the official CF03 update). I have an i910....does that make i900 not work? Please help, I really like how this ROM looks and have been wanting to try a QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai ROM for some time now.

Guest kennethchia
I tried installing the new ROM (23064) and when I start the flash, it says checksum failed. I tried using i900 executor and then UDML to flash it manually but UDML can't recognize the file I unpacked...what am I doing wrong? I have yet to be successful flashing using an .exe (other than the official CF03 update). I have an i910....does that make i900 not work? Please help, I really like how this ROM looks and have been wanting to try a QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai ROM for some time now.

hi friends i910 can't flash i900 rom :)

Guest hasnainhyder1
Sector its an excellent ROM (i am running 23064 Hades: M2Dv2 + Original)...!

I really appreciate and admire your work.

Just some issues & Q's

1. When i open an image from file explorer, HTC Album opens and says the image can't be opened, while in 23049 images opened perfectly, now i have to browse all the way again from HTC album to open the image.

2. The Titanium customization settings which were in "utilities" folder on Start menu is missing from the ROM. How can i get them back?

3. I want my programs to minimize with X button. I checked the task manager there was no option there, i guess previously there was a select option there because of HTC task Manager but not now, I installed HTC task manager separately and tried to change minimize with x, but it doesn't seem to work...what can i do??

Please SOMEBODY tell...is no one having these problems? Can someone answer the above Q's? i would be thankful...

Edited by hasnainhyder1

Guest kennethchia
Please SOMEBODY tell...is no one having these problems? Can someone answer the above Q's? i would be thankful...

note : having the start button pressed for some seconds it will open the task manager...

Take a look at 2 or 3 pages before ! Sector already guilded how to fix it :)

Guest henrerossouw
Hi there,nice to see a fellow brother here :)

Yup,I tried that,but it seems when I try to copy it back it stops me(thought it was because it lies in /windows folder-files protected or something).

I think it didn't work for me 'cause I didn't switch 'touchflo' off.

Thanks for the tip and quick reply,I also see a other member posted above that he used 'CYBERDE_Manila2D_WeatherCities_Editor_1.2.1' to change his city,will try that and give feedback :(

Yip, I think if you don't "switch off" Touchflo it won't copy because the files are in use. Also, check when you downloaded the file to your pc that the attributes aren't set to "Read Only".

Updating my phone to the latest ROM now and will then try CYBERDE_Manila2D_WeatherCities_Editor_1.2.1.

Cheers