QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest Heintraag

Thanks for the dedicated work Sector. Loading your latest Titanium lite rom tonight. Should take my Omnia into 2010 without problem. I do hope somebody is willing to port windows mobile 7 to the i900 when the time comes.

Hi!!

Has anybody an idea what this JBlend is for? I don't really know what it is useful for and how to use it.

Thanks a lot guys!

:-)

JBlend is a program which installs Java .jar files I guess (but I'm not sure). It is something about Java.

Guest Revhead

I'm still having trouble with the SMS bug. I have applied the fix but it doesn't seem to work.

If I hit the reply button I get a white screen that goes nowhere. If I then hit the keyboard launcher I eventually get the reply screen but it takes a minute or so?

Any ideas?

Guest jmsmartins
I'm still having trouble with the SMS bug. I have applied the fix but it doesn't seem to work.

If I hit the reply button I get a white screen that goes nowhere. If I then hit the keyboard launcher I eventually get the reply screen but it takes a minute or so?

Any ideas?

SMS_Reply_FIX.cab

Guest corwest

Thanks for all your work Sector. Your contributions to this entire forum are priceless. Good luck with the HD2 and may all those who have one be blessed by your skills and creativity!!

Guest Heintraag

Does anyone know where the Ultralite ROM's are?

The first post only says this:

23504 (Ultra Lite) - Released on 5/11/2009

Version Hades - 8mb pagepool size, LZX Compression

Info: Removed most of the apps of MS, Titanium also. Kept the most important for a better functionality of the phone and user.

Uploadmirrors: Fixing bugs...

Mirrors:

Guest leap_ahead
Does anyone know where the Ultralite ROM's are?

The first post only says this:

23504 (Ultra Lite) - Released on 5/11/2009

Version Hades - 8mb pagepool size, LZX Compression

Info: Removed most of the apps of MS, Titanium also. Kept the most important for a better functionality of the phone and user.

Uploadmirrors: Fixing bugs...

Mirrors:

ultra lite version not release ...

This is the last rom im releasing for you guys. I have bought a new phone ...

Gratz and thanks for all the hard work Sector! :)

This latest rom (M2D) is perfect; the dark skin, no bugs, lots of handy apps installed

Tweaked the settings and m2dc, added torchbutton, google maps and spb keyboard, perfect!

@all tired of the fingerkeyboard, try spb keyboard with half- and fullscreen mode (turn off screen rotation for best user experience)

@all messing with sms reply, smsfix did not solve the reply on sms stored on my sim card. But it does work for all new sms I recieve

Cheers!

screw you sector.

u never even realease the latest rom. 504 is an old one.shitty u

u have never help the friends u made here and u're leaving juz like that?s*** u

ur roms are a piece of s***.i hate you. ur new toy will create problems for you

omnia backstabber.screw ur ass dude.

badword YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whahahahahahha

u know i'm kidding rite?

Guest Revhead

Nup.

Fix doesn't work.

I try to reply to an SMS and it just get white page and that's where it sits unless I click on the keyboard shortcut in which case the reply window loads in a minute or so (feels like 10 mins).

(this was in reply to jmsmartins who was kind enough to post the SMS fix a few posts up. Quote button not working?)

Edited by Revhead

Guest Talishte

Leap_ahead,

can you help me with a couple of things:

1. have you been able to install showaco Chome editor on this latest sector rom? (i'm usisng M2D version) I want to use Omnia_CLauncher_V0.21 on titanium but I have not been able to do it. I've been able to install Titanizer and modified titanium panels but for some reason I still cannot run CLauncher, Am I using the wrong version? (I got mine from godies thread from sector) I also discover that you can install showaco titanium weather with no need to intall (chome editor or titanizer) but if you want to reorder the panels you do have to have one of the two.

2. is it me or default pictures and video program is missing in this rom? HTC is great for browsing personal photos but Im unable to browse .png files or browsing windows folder to get backgroungs for M2D themes or browsing files to put one as backgroung is very hard now. Do you have the .cab for default program? I dont like Omnia Lite one but if you can recomend me one, that would be great too !!! :)

thanks in advance for your help..

T.

Hey everybody!

I have been searching now for an hour and either I'm too stupid to look up things correctly or there has been no answer to this problem so far.

I have got SECTOR's last Rom installed and it happens that almost everytime I switch the mobile on after stnd-by (were the monitor is black/off and you get to the slider-screen to un-lock the device) TouchFlo-2D relaunches!

How do I solve this problem? It takes always a few seconds (up to ten) to relaunch my TouchFlo-screen with the clock and the agende, tabs, etc.

I'm using S2U2 and PhoneEx, if it is any help. I also installed some themes and am currently using M2D-LEO-theme.

Thanks a lot for your help and sorry again for asking maybe the same question again and again.

Bye!!! :)

Guest j_p_harrison
try this windows live

Thanks mate, i have this one already and im pretty sure its an older version. The one sector used most recently is newer, cleaner and, most importantly, works as it should. Seeing as though he's no longer doing i900 roms, that file might come in handy as not all chefs includes windows live... though i dont know why... online contacts, most useful thing ever.

Incidentaly, does anyone else find the new samsung keyboard slightly buggy? just things like not being able to enter in a comma easily from phonepad and screen misalignment...

Edited by j_p_harrison

Guest Talishte
I'm back to wm 6.1,this keyboard is so fuc*** bad

please do !!! go back to 6.1 :)

for sure we all learn something new each day but you have not even taken the time to learn the pretty basics on how to use your phone so you should have stayed with original rom.

just press for 2 seconds the bottom in the middle when your keyboard is display, then select samsung keypad or fingerkeyb, then use a program called IMselector (yes it's also in your phone) and set the keyboard you like better.

T.