please help debrand omnia from vodaphone

Guest lee3272

Guest lee3272

hi to all been reading alot here very good site ive bought a omnia off ebay should be here today it will be on voda uk

i want to debrand it totally of voda first then update it to the samsung uk firmware not really bothered about cutsom ones

just wanna get rid of voda rubbish ect

can someone put up which steps and files i need please to do this as ive looked on this site and they are

from october ect is there any new way to flash as everyone i am the same i dont want to brick it i know theres always

a chance of brickin it

Guest justpratik

ask taril.

then man on modaco

hi to all been reading alot here very good site ive bought a omnia off ebay should be here today it will be on voda uk

i want to debrand it totally of voda first then update it to the samsung uk firmware not really bothered about cutsom ones

just wanna get rid of voda rubbish ect

can someone put up which steps and files i need please to do this as ive looked on this site and they are

from october ect is there any new way to flash as everyone i am the same i dont want to brick it i know theres always

a chance of brickin it

• 1 month later...
Guest Michelle My Belle
sorry for my ignorance whos taril

Was there any follow up to this...?

I too would love to de-brand my VodaFone Omnia - I don't use the rubbish they've installed and would like to recover some valuable memory.

I'd also like to use an official Samsung 'English' firmware version - maybe there's something more up to date than my current Voda version: -

ACHJ2

i900BUHJ1

I've seen all sorts of stuff all over the net about setting the phone up to accept custom ROM's but at this point, I'd just like to have some straight forward and hopefully reliable instructions for using official Samsung (English) version, can any one assist?

Thanks.

Michelle My Belle