WAD2 Concept / POLAR theme

Guest Gato2008

Guest sid0101
Hi everybody! look at
can someone also for our phone do?

Yeah, I saw this posted on fuzemobility yesterday and thought this was the closest thing we had going for our Omnias. It seems like since Sector left none of the cool stuff is getting ported to us... Oh well, I'm sure one of our talented developers here on the Omnia boards might take this up... I hope.

Guest Jokes On You
Yeah, I saw this posted on fuzemobility yesterday and thought this was the closest thing we had going for our Omnias. It seems like since Sector left none of the cool stuff is getting ported to us... Oh well, I'm sure one of our talented developers here on the Omnia boards might take this up... I hope.

I think Lesscro may make a WQVGA but dont quote me on that. If he doesnt then all you would need is an emulator and resize the images and it should work fine.

Guest sid0101
I think Lesscro may make a WQVGA but dont quote me on that. If he doesnt then all you would need is an emulator and resize the images and it should work fine.

I checked out his xda thread. Seems as though its not freeware. You have to pay 4 bucks to get it. Also, he hasn't made a WQVGA version just yet. And, emulator??..... resize??.... images??.... whbahsjer?...lol I won't even try resizing these things. Once I tried making a VLC remote skin and spent way too much time at the detriment of more valuable things...lol.

• 1 month later...
Guest SsBloodY

This looks so nice and I am wondering why the thread is dead. Can it work with Windows Mobile 6.5.X? And are there any bugs or etc. is that the reason the thread is dead?

Guest Jokes On You
This looks so nice and I am wondering why the thread is dead. Can it work with Windows Mobile 6.5.X? And are there any bugs or etc. is that the reason the thread is dead?

This is an old skin. Try downloading WAD version 2.5 and test it out.

Guest SsBloodY

I can't find anything yesterday I've just heard of WAD. Until now I've just knew about SPB mobile shell and manila. Could give me a link to official site, thread or something. Thank you :P

• 1 month later...
Guest melburnian
I can't find anything yesterday I've just heard of WAD. Until now I've just knew about SPB mobile shell and manila. Could give me a link to official site, thread or something. Thank you :(

WAD is made by a crew called lakeridge software. Here is the link to their site: http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/