error when using official samsung updater

Guest deags

Guest deags

I am trying to update my omnia firmware to official rom via samsung website. Ive installed the latest winmobile control center, but when I start the firmware updater, I keep getting error... Please install Windows Mobile Device Center first

I have installed and updated windows mobile device center and I still keep getting this message whenever I try to run the firmware updater.

Guest Broda
I am trying to update my omnia firmware to official rom via samsung website. Ive installed the latest winmobile control center, but when I start the firmware updater, I keep getting error... Please install Windows Mobile Device Center first

I have installed and updated windows mobile device center and I still keep getting this message whenever I try to run the firmware updater.

You are using Windows Vista for sure. Here gave the same message without solution so far. What I did was install Windows XP SP3 + samsung Mobile Driver + ActiveSync v4.5 for windows XP

That´s it, unfortunately!!! :(

Guest deags
You are using Windows Vista for sure. Here gave the same message without solution so far. What I did was install Windows XP SP3 + samsung Mobile Driver + ActiveSync v4.5 for windows XP

That´s it, unfortunately!!! :(

OK. I have a laptop that runs XP so I might try using that for the flashing.

Thanks for the info.